1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Aight, it's been a while since I updated here.

First and foremost, I've been totally immersed in my most recent Skyrim playthrough, but this time on the Switch! I've had this copy of game for maybe four weeks and I'm already level 49. Skyrim is still one of my favorite games every, no doubt. I've decided to go the route of the stealth archer and dual-wielding swordsman (go figure). My playthrough may be losing some steam, but probably not. 10/10 would recommend this lovely, broken game.

I've also been playing through a game published by Yacht Club Games called Cyber Shadow (not made by the developers of Shovel Knight, which I love). Cyber Shadow is sometimes fun, but it sometimes also makes me want to smash my head into a wall (I'm looking at you, vehicle level). As someone who enjoyed Ninja Gaiden despite the nonsense, Cyber Shadow is pretty fun, but wasn't worth the price tag. I'd only recommend this to Ninja Gaiden fans or people who like hard games.

Animal Crossing: New Horizons is still booted up on my Switch 2-3 times a week. I've decided to finally try and complete my island! I'm in the middle of moving most of my buildings. My house recently reached its final expansion, I just need to pay it off. Progress!

I only have three cases left in the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy. This was my first venture through two of the three games and I've absolutely loved it. The final case of the second game is easily my favorite so far. I loved the tight rope act of Phoenix having to delay the case while clinging onto the smallest pieces of evidence. Truly a 10/10 piece of writing (can't say the same for the rest of the second game, unfortunately). I'd recommend this game to just about anyone who enjoys fun writing in their games.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Overall I’ve been playing a lot of Breath of the Wild and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX. Recently I’ve gotten back into Animal Crossing: New Horizons (I should probably try to make more progress on my island… it’s been rather desolate).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wizard and Jeydis like this.
  3. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,684.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Kicks down door. Takes deep breath

• Sakura Wars: So Long My Love (Wii) Fascinating seeing how this game differs from the 2019 Sakura Wars reboot, very similar yet different, and love that its the Star Divisioin in New York instead of Japan.
    • The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (GBC): Finished Ages earlier this year, using this as the link game. So far, its not as good, more combat based over puzzles.
    • Xenogears (PS1) Was game clearing on straem, but its so long and my streams only go so long I might take it off for playing on my own time. Is still good though.
    • Red Faction: Guerilla (PS3): Hammer go Smash.
    • NiGHTS: Into Dreams (Steam): Got for free cause of Sega anniversary, gonna test out later

4. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Been playing lots of monster hunter as well as rhythm games (mainly dance games like pump it up and in the groove)

5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I’m bouncing back and forth between several games again. The ones I’m spending time with are:

- Shovel Knight: King Of Cards. I’ve beaten every campaign except King Knight’s. His play style might be my favorite of the four characters.

- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition. I quit this game a few years ago out of frustration. Now that I’m better at action RPGs it’s more enjoyable. Being able to play this game in 4K now is a bonus.

- Pokémon Eternal X. This is a difficulty rom hack for Pokémon X and Y. It’s refreshing to have a Kalos gym leader actually put up a fight.

- Root;Double. A very well written visual novel. The themes and atmosphere are similar to Zero Escape, but it has a feel of its own.

6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,346.1
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Currently starting a new save on Pokémon Rejuvenation. I've seen others playing it and the story sounds fun~

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Final Fantasy XIV, trying to clear up some stuff before the next expansion is released in fall.

8. Mizumanta

Mizumanta Black Belt

Celebi Egg
    (Celebi)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽251.9
    Pokémon unite

9. JovanyBerge

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.1
    'Super Mario World' is my favorite game, which I have been playing using SNES emulator. Otherwise 'Dota 2' is also my favorite.

10. Mizumanta

Mizumanta Black Belt

Celebi Egg
    (Celebi)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽251.9
    Pokémon crystal for the 3ds.

Just found a shiny celebi during the weekend~ 20210909_195640.jpg

11. Katanaeyegaming

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Monster hunter, Super kirby clash and Pokémon unite.

12. Shubhankar

PokéPoints:
    ₽8.5
    I have been playing Pokémon crystal for the 3ds. I am also playing 'Super Mario World' is my favorite game, which I have been playing using the

13. AgunomuAnn

Come here, Lugia!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.6
    Pokémon Go and Unite, and Ocarina of Time on my phone thanks to an N64 emulator app.

14. Katanaeyegaming

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Lots of smash ultimate Pokémon unite and Monster hunter.

Same shit different day

15. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Aside from Final Fantasy XIV I'm playing the Gen 4 remakes and started playing Digimon World Next Order, just hit Chapter 2 in it.

16. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,684.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Chibi Robo: The rarest game I own on GCN now, and Im slowly working through it. its a very mellow sort of game, lot of Toy Story vibes if a bit messed up in regards to the themes it tackles.

Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse: This was an OG Xbox exclusive before being remastered for modern consoles. Its super silly and zany, recommend for people who like the idea of being the zombie apocalypse instead of preventing it.

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    genshin impact and genshin impact and genshin impact

wait does wordle count as a game

18. Katanaeyegaming

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    God eater, Monster hunter and Pokémon unite

19. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I’m currently playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth: complete edition and Pokémon Legends Arceus!

20. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I'm finally playing my copy of Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology after leaving it my backlog for four years. It's a shame it sold so poorly (and is now absurdly expensive on the second hand market). The story is excellent, the music is pleasant on the ears, and the battle system is interesting. It's without a doubt one the 3DS' last great games.