1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,966.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Back to this again.

Fire Emblem Engage, Sunset Overdrive, Professor Layton, and doing some setup stuff in the background for future Lets Plays, though in terms of those, Super Monkey Ball 2 is going strong at present

2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Oh right, nearly forgot that I've been alternating between FFTA2 and Arcaea. In the latter's case, they recently released some new songs in a semi-paywalled pack (there's a time-limited chance to nab the songs there for free) and I don't wanna pay for the whole pack.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Uses max revive on topic

Been playing Scarlet Nexus nonstop since I got it, I find myself really enjoying it even if some of the trash mob fights feels a little drawn out at times. Aside from that I'm having a great.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I just started a Fire emblem Stream block and I was streaming Xenoblade before My TV died. I'll get back to that eventually.

5. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    I just beat the very poor Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 with my family. I don't think I'll ever be going back.

I'm pretty far into Final Fantasy XVI. I expect I may finish by the end of the week, as I still am missing a couple Eikon abilities. I've been making sure to do all the side quests, so the going is slow at times.

6. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I'm currently still playing TOTK and can't decide if I am having a blast with it or if I am bored out of my mind. Maybe I shouldn't have picked up BOTW so close to its release...

While I am not playing it yet, I've got my eyes on Rain Code currently. I can't tear myself away from that OST, though I guess that is just my immense Danganronpa bias kicking in haha

7. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    Besides Pokémon Scarlet I have been trying out Palia and Before We Leave. So far Palia has been a bit more fun then I thought it would be and Before We Leave kind of reminds me of the ANON games and 1602 AD.

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Monster Hunter Stories 2, I just cleared the main story and about to enter post-game. I almost got my butt kicked into next week because I didn't upgrade my gear before going out to look for new monsters to add to my team.