1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. MegaBlastoise15

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.6
    Now playing:

-Pokémon Crystal
    -Final Fantasy 1+2:Dawn of Souls (Final Fantasy 1)
    -Paper Mario

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I am playing Ace Attorney Dual Destinies right now. My goal is to finish the main series for the third time before the new game comes out in early September.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Bossvelt

Bossvelt Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽32.8
    Been binging overwatch quite a bit cuz competitive

4. Faerie

Faerie School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽38.3
    Just finished playing Paper Mario Thousand Year Door before I head off to work all day. One of my most favorite Gamecube games <3

5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I've been playing Pokémon Alpha Sapphire recently and am doing a wonderlocke with @[member="karatekid770"]. It's been pretty interesting playing the game again after a long time. I haven't lost any Pokémon in the wonderlocke yet (unlike my X playthrough) so hopefully I can keep it that way once I battle the Elite Four. ( ´∀`)

Butternut likes this.
  6. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Oh wow, I don't think I've ever seen this thread. Cool.

I'm currently playing Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. I've tried this game out at least twice and I always ended up getting mad at it cuz I couldn't get out of the same loop I kept getting in. But I gave it another try about a week ago and was able to get out of the loop, thankfully, and it's actually a pretty fun game. In comparison to Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland (one of my favorite GBA games), this has a lot more to offer and a lot more gameplay out of it. I'm glad I gave it another chance. :D

7. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    In case you didn't know all I play nowadays is Overwatch and if I'm not playing that I'm Masuda breeding on X. Overwatch is just too much fun, I can't get enough.

8. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I am playing Tokyo MIrage Sessions #FE. I have had that for months but I still haven't finished it.

9. Faerie

Faerie School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽38.3
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team until I finally get tired.

10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm currently playing Monster Hunter generations and Final Fantasy XIV. I've played both since their release and I dopn't intend to stop anytime soon especially not with MHGen since is still new. That's pretty much the only two games I'm playing atm and I doubt I'll stop playing either for quite awhile.

11. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Playing Pokémon Pearl as a Revenge MonoNuz and FE Awakening Again 'cause its so fun to play.

12. MegaBlastoise15

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.6
    Now playing:
    -Pokémon Puzzle Challenge
    -Dragon Quest 3 (GBC)

Still playing:
    -Final Fantasy 1+2:Dawn of Souls (FF1)

13. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    Im currently playing these games daily.

Magic Duels
    Pokémon TCGO
    Duelyst
    Warframe
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team

NinjaLayor likes this.
  14. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I usually skip a lot between games, hopping from this one to that one in the blink of an eye, so usually my "currently-playing" lists get pretty long haha, so I'll condense it to the ones I'm frequenting the most at the moment.

The big one for me at the moment is Monster Hunter Generations. I'm a huuuuuuge fan of the MH series, and Gen is just such a fun game to play. I maybe play it a little too much come to think of it haha... Anywho, next after that would be Space Engineers on Steam. I bought the game years ago but never got the chance to properly play it due to the second-to-latest potato machine I had on hand at the time. However, now having a proper gaming computer has lead to me playing a lot of it in my free time. What can I say except building spaceships and flying them and crashing them is really fun? And to wrap that all off I'd say 100% Orange Juice is another one I'm playing a good portion of. Whilst I don't frequent it as much as I used to, I keep getting pulled back thanks to its adorable art style and characters, not to mention super fun gameplay (even if it gets salty at times).

Of course the list is bigger than that: on the side I'm playing Pokémon, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, Fallout 4, Final Fantasy 7 and Assasin's Creed. I have a problem with concentrating my game time <-<"

15. MegaBlastoise15

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.6
    Now playing:

-Uncharted 4:A Thief's End
    -EarthBound Beginnings

Still playing:

-Dragon Quest 3 (GBC)

16. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Right now the only game I'm playing often is Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven. It is pretty fun, and interests me a decent amount. I like the art style (though not as much as i do with plenty of other games). I honestly wouldn't place this game in my top 20 games (probably not even my top 30). Which is sad when you consider that I have a decent number of games that I haven't beat and don't intend to try and beat in those lists. It will slow down once I beat it, at which point I'll probably avoid picking it up again for at least a few years. I decided to get it since it was partially created by some of the people that made the Rune Factory games (pretty sure the artists. I really like the character art, just not the sprites). I had been playing a few other games, but I either beat them or lost interest. I am however playing Tales of Symphonia again (only when one particular friend comes over), Tales of Vesperia (only when visiting my dad), and ToS: Dawn of the New World (only when visiting my dad when we aren't at his house). I'll probably post here again once I start playing more games again.

17. EchoSouls

EchoSouls Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.2
    Currently in the middle of Portal ( Xbox ). I'm going to try play some shoot-em-ups after i beat it. I'm also playing Pokémon Uranium.

18. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Witcher 3, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Morrowind, Oblivion, and still Fire Emblem Fates (getting very OP characters now before the final chapters of Birthright).

19. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Starting to delve into the Saints Row games in my spare time. Just got finished 100%ing Gat Outta Hell and now I'm diving into Saints Row the Third with Saints Row IV to follow!

Also been playing tons of Killer Is Dead - plays like Metal Gear Rising except easier, and ofc Overwatch too.

20. Mimic

Mimic Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.7
    WoW is my current obsessive game. I like the feeling of achieving, which is pretty much the main thing. :P