1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you playing?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BiohazardSr, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Right now I'm starting a play through of Pokémon Moon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    If mobile games count, I'm currently playing Love Live! School idol festival (Japanese version). Been incredibly addicted to this game for a while now. I play the English version also, but am quite a lot more into the original Japanese, since EN takes 2-3ish months more to translate and bring the updates over.

rhythm games <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I'm currently trying to build a new capture smeargle for gen 7 in gen 6 but life has a funny way of interrupting me lol

4. ShockingPsychicTyphoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.2
    Poké Ball ★
    I'm currently into Overwatch!

Started playing Hyrule Warriors on the Wii U with my husband :3 and Fire Emblem Heroes on my tablet!

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Right now I'm playing Stardew Valley and boy am I putting a lot of time into it... haha

6. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I have a lot of games that I have played a little or am meaning to play but the ones I'm actually focused on playing are Zero Time Dilemma, Final Fantasy XV and Corpse Party. Corpse Party I don't like too much but I'm giving a shot as for ZTD and FFXV I love them so much even though I keep getting lost in FFXV. ZTD just has so many different possibilities to the story that I always have loved Zero's Escape games. I say I have about 12 hours on the game currently.

7. masterofmalor

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.6
    There are three games I am currently playing

I'm finishing up Kingdom Hearts 2 (side quests, bosses etc.)
    I'm doing a second run through of Pokémon Moon
    I'm also starting up a Nuzlocke of Pokémon Crystal, which I'm journalling here.

8. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Been Playing Legend of Zelda WindWaker HD. Just need a few more Heart Pieces and I'll be fighting the final boss.

9. Vespy89

Vespy89 Poké Maniac

rosie
    (Roselia)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽206.6
    i'm playing tales of berseria right now its pretty good.

10. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'm playing a lot of Overwatch in my free time. It's easy to pick up in between classes and such.

11. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Once again Star Wars the old republic, its been sometime since I last played it

12. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    It's been a steady mix of Super Smash Bros, LoZ: Wind Waker HD and LEGO Dimensions on my Wii U, and Pokémon Y and Moon on my 3DS. I've also been revisiting Kid Icarus: Uprising on my 3DS as well, just for nostalgia's sake. (Also, I only completed, like, one level on 9.0, and it's been haunting me.)

13. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Replaying the Zero Escape trilogy again, in order. I haven't replayed them once since 100%-ing each one when I first acquired them, so it'll be fun to go through all the games again.

My memories have Virtue's Last Reward as my favourite, so let's see if a go through the series again will change that. I love all three of them, though.

14. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Aw, man. I'm so jealous that you have all of them. I only had 999 for the DS, and I lost it somewhere before I could get to the real ending. (The real implications of that game still haunt me to this day.)

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    To be fair, they weren't very easy to find; I had to do quite a bit of snooping at used game stores in and around my area. Virtue's Last Reward took me longer than usual, because I saw it at one point but didn't have the money, and by that time next week (when I did), it was gone.

And then Zero Time Dilemma I wanted to get at launch, but high pre-order volume and stockouts meant I had to specially order it to ship to my residence, so I got it about a week and a half after release.

Still totally worth it, though. 999 is probably the hardest to figure out to get to the true ending at first, however, since there are specific room orders and dialogue options you have to choose to get there. I stumbled on the actual bad ending almost entirely by accident, but I noticed dialogue options coming up I hadn't seen before (which was my hint), and by the time I got there...well, I was quietly (but shockingly) surprised. The rabbit hole went deep.

16. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Playing Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

17. MetaKnightmareUltra

PokéPoints:
    ₽147.6
    I FINALLY finished Kirby: Planet Robobot a few weeka ago. the True Arena was a nightmare!

18. JohtoChimes

Weatherly
    (Castform (Water))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.0
    I just finished playing Machinarium, a really cute game about a robot that I found on Steam. Also, Skyrim and Pokémon Moon.

19. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Right now I'm playing through Final Fantasy XV, trying to get to Lv.120 and going through all the post-game dungeons. It's such a fun game, I'm gathering a bunch of stuff for when I eventually do my NG+ runthrough mostly just to take pictures of Ardyn. I'm also excited for Episode Gladio, which is coming out soon!

Other than that, I'm also playing through Xenoblade Chronicles X, as always. I do a lot of model editing in that game, to edit and replace characters for amusing gameplay screenshots and such. It's really fun, and I love that game a lot even without that. I easily have over 1,500 hours throughout all my save files, plus the community for the game is amazing.

20. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    For mobile I play Yugioh duel links
    and on the moment a lot of Osu