1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are you reading?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Eclipse, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'm actually reading the Heroes of Olympus books again too. It's one of the few book series that I actually own. They're fun. Plus, I need to reread this series so I can properly reread the Trials of Apollo books (I've owned the fourth one for months, but haven't read it yet).
    Although I find it ironic that the author doesn't like the thought of people writing fanfiction about his books. A lot of his books are literally fanfiction of Greek/Roman/Norse/Egyptian mythology.

2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Speaking of Greek mythology, I recently read The Odyssey. It's a really neat book and I like it a lot despite never really being into Greek mythology books but it's nice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...