1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

TV / Movies What are you watching? (non-anime TV shows/movies)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Furie, Nov 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    Hey all! Sorry if this has been done before. I'm sure it has but after a search and checking through several pages, I couldn't find a thread like this. We have "What are you watching/reading (anime/manga)" but not one for TV shows.

I just finished watching Stranger Things! I'm shocked I waited so long to watch it. I finished both seasons in 2 days - definitely a show that kept me wanting more at the end of each episode.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I've been watching Doctor Who season 10 now that I can get the DVDs from Netflix. I'm also planning to rewatch Sherlock soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    GTLive (right now, watching their Speed Run challenge of Super Mario Maker with Jirard "The Completionist").

4. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Just finished Stranger Things S2! I'm getting more into Marvel and DC too- I'm currently watching Captain America Civil War ^^

Furie likes this.
  5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    My Little Pony (hiatus until the next season I think?)
    and Steven Universe (please more episodes T_T)

Furie likes this.
  6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Steven Universe, random Judge shows, and anything involving Gordon Ramsey when it comes to non-anime.

7. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    The Walking Dead S4. Although it'd hard since my siblings hate sleep, and I can't watch it with them awake... :(

8. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Star Vs. the Forces of Evil, sometimes Steven Universe. Other than that, most of my favorite shows have ended and/or started to suck, and I don't have access to cable so I can't find any new favorites.

Blair_Chandra likes this.
  9. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Here are my main ones right now: Ducktales (2017), We Bare Bears, Star Vs. the Forces of Evil, Milo Murphy's Law and Tangled: The Series, a show I really didn't think I was gonna get into.

Blair_Chandra and FireSpartan5 like this.
  10. Blair_Chandra

Blair_Chandra Torchic Queen

Blaze
    (Combusken)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Star vs the Forces of Evil, Steven Universe, Rick & Morty, Metalocalypse, and stuff.

11. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I'm also waiting for Steven Universe! I haven't watched MLP:FiM in a long time though - I think I stopped after season 3 or 4. Also Rick and Morty.

For live action shows, I really like Westworld, Game of Thrones, and Better Call Saul.

12. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm really only watching three shows right now:
    1: Rick and Morty. I'm halfway through Season 3, and I am still not disappointed.
    2: Gifted. Probably the only Marvel thing I like right now, since I like the X-Men but not much else of their properties.
    3: Modern Family. How can anyone not love that show? TV comedy is just funnier without laugh-tracks.

I'm not much of a TV watcher. I watch less in a week than many people do in one sitting. 20 minutes, 40 minutes, 20 minutes? Not much at all.

Furie likes this.
  13. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Stranger Things (Season 2)
    Mindhunters
    Punisher
    The Office

Furie likes this.
  14. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I just started watching The Good Doctor because I'm a sucker for medical shows

15. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I'm in the process of rewatching Young Justice, which, by the way, I encourage everyone to watch, especially if you're a DC fan. It really is such a good show.

16. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • Hawaii Five-0
    • NCIS
    • NCIS: Los Angeles
    • NCIS: New Orleans
    • The Last Ship
    • SWAT
    Yeah this is a good idea of what kind of genre of television I like :P

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  17. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I am just watching few thai drama shows *shrugs*

18. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I catch up on Agents of Shield and Hawaii Five-O when I can. Blue Bloods sometimes as well if I'm bored.

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  19. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Just Westworld at the moment. Been wanting to watch it for ages. Highly enjoying it so far!

20. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Currently watching a kdrama called "My ID is Gangnam Beauty." I reading reading the webtoon, so it's nice to see the changes the director is making. So far, so good!