1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

TV / Movies What are you watching? (non-anime TV shows/movies)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Furie, Nov 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    I'm hooked on Gotham, NCIS, NCIS:New Orleans and NCIS: Los Angeles

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I'm currently (trying to) catch up with Orange Is The New Black since the new season is out and I'm super behind.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RosieVulpes

Sweetheart
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    Oh, now this is a large tin of snakes. Recently finished re-watching Camp Camp, Final Space, Rick and Morty, and Milo Muphy's law(and long awaiting the season 2 of said show, which has been delayed). I haven't decided on a new show to watch yet though.

4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    A show that ended 3 years ago. I just searched through my forgotten DVD section and found a couple unwatched episodes of a show nobody cared about, even when it was still “alive”.