1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What are your favorite legendary/mythical Pokémon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by 100PlusLillipupsIAmAFan, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 100PlusLillipupsIAmAFan

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    A quick 7 question quiz so I can find out the popular legendary and mythical Pokémon from each gen from 1 to 7!

2. Apawn

Apawn Modern Gen 2 Artist

Nosejob
    (Nosepass)
    Level 49
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.7
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    I believe that there should be a poll on this for favorite legendary of them all, mine is Palkia BTWs

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    This should be interesting. I'm curious to see what the others will vote!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Yeah, its interesting. Some choices match and some dont.

5. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Some of these were really hard to pick (gen VI especially, I was torn between Xern and Yvel) but I finally made it! For me personally, most of my faves are based off experiences had (like Suicune's chase in hgss and the Delta Episode with Deoxys) but tbh I love em all so much!

If I had to pick an overall favourite, it'd be mew for just how adorable it is, both in looks and personality. I get on really well with characters who are cheery and optimistic, and Mew just wants to have fun all the time! I love it to bits

6. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    For some of the generation I have a really hard time picking such as Gen 3 and 4 mainly because i don't really care about the legends in those generations, especially gen 4 was hard.

My all time favorite of them all is Raikou, gee what a surprise lol. Raikou have always been my favorite ever since I first laid eyes on it. I still remember back in Silver when I caught it back when no one i knew really knew how you encountered the three beasts. I was the first among my friends to capture Raikou.

7. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    For me it's Zapdos, Ho-oh, Kyogre, Dialga, Zekrom, Yveltal, and Solgaleo. Most of these are mascot legends and that's probably why they're my favorites. Because they're the first legends I saw in each generation.

8. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Zapdos, Lugia, Suicine.

More so now that he is usable in pokken tournament.
    I have always had a liking to these three, ever since I first laid eyes on them.

They were to me. Special... not only as legendaries, that was a given.
    More so, what they had a distinct look that set them a part from the other legendaries.

9. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Zekrom, Zapdos, Raikou, Deoxys, Darkrai, Yveltal, Lunaala

I'm a big fan of electric type legendaries in general. I think it's honestly a little surprising that I don't have any of the dragon type legendaries on this list, although Rayquaza and Deoxys were a pretty close call. Lunaala right now is also a total guess, I wouldn't be surprised it I totally disliked it.

10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Meloetta, Articuno, Ho-oh, Jirachi, Shaymin, Diancie, Magerana for me.

That first poll had a tie between Keldeo, Genesect, and Meloetta. I love all three of them so much!

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    VIctini, Articuno, Suicune, Latias, Cresselia, Xerneas and Solgaleo. With Victini as the overall favorite! He is just too cute in the movie and his capture in Black was one of the weirdest I have ever encountered.

12. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    All-time goes to the one and only shaymin. Grass and Flying are 2 of my 3 favorite types, and having 2 beautiful forms as well as strong competitive viabilities. Whoever made shaymin put it all into one for me, the cute but cool but strong but adorable and sports amazing types.

13. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Victini, Mew, Raikou, Rayquaza, Dialga, Xerneas, and Lunala.

I like my pretty blue buddies. Also, Victini and Mew are adorable, Rayquaza is my favorite of the Weather Trio, and Raikou is... I dunno.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.