1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

what are your theories on the new legendary forms?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Aug 4, 2017.

1. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    I think there's gonna be some sort of way of giving them Necrozma's energy in battle using that black Z-ring thing. Not sure how though. What do you think?

2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I think after taking the legends into the other dimension they were infected by the beasts and were morphed into Necrozma fusions

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Geroniny likes this.
  3. jordan1510

jordan1510 Aura Guardian

Legendary Egg
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽28.3
    looks like they just copied Kyurem's fusion with Zekrom and Reshiram, but Necrozma fuse with Solgaleo or Lunala

4. Exodus3377

Legendary Egg
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.9
    I think that you will be able to travel to Ultra Space more, which will be crucial for the story. I believe that Necraozma will fuse with Lunala/Solgaleo by taking power from the Z-Ring and they will have their own Z-move like binded into their moveset.

5. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    While possible I doubt it. Pokémon doesn't tend to repeat themselves like that.

6. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I approve this theory xD The end of the world is always an option!
    In the other hand Necrozma could give us a surprise insead of repeating something like Kyurem's story again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cadbberry likes this.
  7. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    I think it will be something more along the lines of a reverse-Kyurem situation. Instead of Necrozma fusing with Solgaleo/Lunala with Necrozma as the base, Necrozma will lend its power to Solgaleo/Lunala to upgrade them to their new forms. Think along the lines of how DigiFusion from Digimon Fusion. (Mega Evolution is basically just Digivolution, so there is precedence for Pokémon using ideas that were already in Digimon. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm a fan of both.)

8. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I kinda want to see Ghetsis have something to do with this considering he started the whole fusion thing. People were saying how Colress should lead the Aether Foundation, I say let Ghetsis do it so veteran players are more familiar with his schemes. I'd also encourage new players to buy Black 2 or White 2 just to get the story behind Ghetsis and if they are REALLY curious then they would buy either Black or White.

9. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I'm thinking of Team Plasma. After all, Colress was there, researching Z-Rings, and interested in Poke Pelago. Maybe he tried bonding with one of the legendaries, but something went wrong, because IT'S THE BEASTS THAT EAT THE SUN AND STUFF what WOULDN'T go wrong?
    The Z-Ring is most likely Colress's invention. He probably gives it to you to power up your moon and sun beasts and defeat some evil. Maybe Colress has a Necrozma, and he's finally bonded with it?
    #MissingNo

10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I think this could be true. It certainly sounds plausible.

Cadbberry likes this.
  11. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Similar to how Lusamine was infected and merged with the Nihelgo, becoming sick afterwards.

12. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    That is exactly why I think it is plausible because it already happened once in the games and therefore can happen again. I just wonder how the poor things are going to be afterward. Or if they are able to withstand the possible backlash.

13. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Lillie took her mom to Kanto to get some help and get her mom to a relaxing place, so maybe that is why we saw a building with all the trash cans like Lt. Surge's gym, maybe we do go to Kanto post game to free them.

14. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Free them from what? Being held in a trashcan place?

15. Cadbberry

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    yes
    I meant went to Kanto to get help for Solgelo and Lunala and free them from the infection like thing

16. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    OOOOOH, now it makes sense. Dang it, brain.