1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What characters would you like to see make a cameo in USUM?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    @Mandriel
    Hah, you go use Rotom-Dex to take pictures and find a Stuntank, Koffing, and Zubat in a hidden area? That would be cool reference though <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Mandriel likes this.
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I'd love to see some of the rivals and protagonists in USM. Mostly because I can be a nostalgic little shit and forget what I am doing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I want more people to show up in the Battle Tree. Maybe make it like the World Tournament from B2/W2, with all the Gym Leaders and Champions. They could even take it further by having all the player characters (both genders, Kris is optional since Lyra kind of replaced her) and rival, even villainous team leaders and executives. It's pretty much guarantied not to happen, but a guy can dream.

4. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    I definitely want to see N and probably one of the other Professors. If possible, the champions like Cynthia too.

Also, DEFINITELY A FLUSTERED SILVER. I'll pay for that! *throws money at the computer screen*

5. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind seeing Ingo and Emmet from Black/White's Battle Subway. They would fit nicely in the Battle Tree.