1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Colour do you use for the new theme?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thunder, Oct 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Since @[member="Sanctuary"] made this awesome new theme, there are certain colours we can use for other things, like the "valor" on the logo, it can be changed to green, purple or orange
    I personally use green, it's brighter and a more vivid colour. For Halloween reasons, it reminds of swamps and witches' faces and things like that. It's quite nice but the purple and green theme is pretty nice too. The new theme introduces a lot of nice colour mixtures and I like to have a nice contrast.
    What's your favourite Halloween colour mix?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Um, Sanc made the colors that helped with the color change. =/ As for the color, I just sticked to the usual red color.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    No sir. Del did not make the theme, I did. Just like it said in the Updates & Changes post, and also how it says at the bottom of the footer "Skin design & coding by Sanctuary".
    He made the background, logo, and forum icons (which were a big help). I did everything else.
    Just thought I'd make that clear.

I personally use the Purple/Green mixed scheme.
    It's kinda funny, because I wasn't even planning on making this one, I only had green and purple in mind separately.
    This one was actually an accident, which happened by me copying/pasting the green scheme's CSS to a new file, slowing editing it to become purple, and after refreshing a couple times I realized that it came out to be a nice purple/green mixture, so I kept it. Glad I did. :P

4. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    I have yet to find the option to change it on my phone, so I'm stuck written the orange once at the moment. I'm actually very curious, will this skin be available after October?

5. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    The answers to all your questions lies within this update post I made a couple days ago. :)
    1 thing I failed to mention though is that you can find the color scheme changer button here:
    [​IMG]

It's the same icon for all themes that have this option (Chameleos and Kaleidocope being the other 2).
    Click the button, test out the different variations, and see which one suits you best. ^_^

Thunder likes this.
  6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I'm using just the purple for the Octoberfest Theme. I really like how the purple looks overall with the skin design and the green is just too much for my eyes personally so the purple is much more comfortable. The glow at the bottom of the page is also absolutely gorgeous in purple! Sanc did a spectacular job at designing the skin and it really flows together nicely with all of the site's features and Del's amazing artwork. :)

Sanctuary and Thunder like this.
  7. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I should have realised that, I feel very stupid :sweat: !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.