1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What do you collect?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AeroHail, Mar 14, 2017.

1. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Pokémon cards. I have way too many :3 I have some really rare ones, and a whole binder of misprints and secret ones (eg Shiny Zoroark, Golden Item cards, ect) I also collect plushies. My favorite has to be the Dialga and Palkia ones I got years ago. So cute! :3
    Off to the side, I collect photos online.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,004.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Rocks and can pull tabs.

You can laugh now.

Now that you're done, let me explain. I collect "interesting rocks", and I have samples of all three rock types, plus petrified wood and even a fossil which I'm really proud of.

The pull tabs was because my local school had a promotion where you collect the tabs and trade it in for money for the school. (Like Box Tops.) However, I was pulled out of school at about that time, and, well, I haven't stopped collecting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. UnderTheMoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽79.3
    Beanie Babies, Jars of rose petals, Blue jay feathers, and Sea Shells (only ones with pretty patterns and are big.)

4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I collect...nothing. i used to collect stickers bit now, I dunno where are they.

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I don't actively collect now but I enjoyed collecting Pokémon merchandise, My Little Pony figures (rarest pony I have is a 80's french variant that is worth around 30 USD), and rocks/gems (I like amethyst and hematite). I also had a handful of dragon figurines :)

6. Dwlr

Dwlr Banned

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽14.3
    Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Not sure if you'd call it a collection persay, but I have enough video games to cover an entire wall of my house last time I counted which was when I was in highschool it was roughly 1,300 only has grown since then.

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,032.8
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I guess books would be what I collect I love books and no I don't want a copy of everything I don't have space for that sadly lol is mainly the fantasy novels I have. Dragon figures, high quality dragon figures for the most part so RIP my wallet because I am weak. I also have a small collection of pokémon figures that I'm rather proud of even if is nothing special really.

8. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I have a few collections, but my main one is Pokémon plushies. I have over 100 of them at the moment, but my collection keeps on growing. I don't collect any Pokémon in particular, but I do have multiple plushies of Jolteon, Black Kyurem, Chespin, and Snivy.
    I also collect other plushies, especially TLK ones. My Lion King plushie collection isn't super big at the moment (I only have about 10 of them), but I do plan on growing it more.
    I also used to collect Schleich figures, and I still have most of my collection. I haven't brought any in years now, and most of my collection consists of older, retired models from the 1990s all the way to 2010ish.
    And lastly, I have a very small collection of Pokémon cards. I don't think I have anything very rare though. I usually just buy tins featuring Pokémon I like.

9. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I collect snowflake ornaments. It's kind of always been a tradition in my family to collect something. It started with my grandma who collected santa figurines and such. My mom collects nutcrackers ( I counted one time and she has well over 60 we put out every Christmas). I don't think we intentionally tried to make everything we collect holiday themed.

10. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    I collect candles!

I'm pretty much in love with candles, so every month my family orders a shipment of, like, twelve different scented candles. And we burn them until they can't be burned anymore. My family and I love candles, because they're just so pleasant and comfy and, I dunno, quaint?

I also used to collect snapbacks, but I've given some of them away. I originally had about eight but now I only have about five.

11. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I collect Pokémon. Catcher Pokémon. x_x

Edit: I have a lot of random bear and rabbit figurines too for some reason. I haven't gone out of my way to get them, I just ended up with them over the years.

12. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Mine are so weird compared to the others’ x)
    I collect the stickers on fruit and those little wire things that close all kinds of brioche wrappings. The latter is because I create a super long chain with all the ones I find (I’ll edit with a pic of the chain as soon as I can)
    5F5B184C-DAF7-4868-BC98-B7DC464BDE28.jpeg

13. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I collect Pokémon cards, Magic the Gathering Cards, and I'm starting a knife collection as well. :3

14. xSync

xSync Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽37.0
    I collect YuGiOh cards. Ok, I’ll go now.

15. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I collect video games I guess? But that's a common and not very fun collection type so a collection I value more is my Nendoroid collection. I have about 18 so far.. with 2 more pre-ordered for later in the year. My first figma will be coming soon as well. I have some Pokémon and anime plushies too... I can't figure out a nice way to display all my plushies though.

AeroHail likes this.
  16. Blair_Chandra

Blair_Chandra Torchic Queen

Blaze
    (Combusken)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Sticks, rock, cute trinkets, cards and shiny things.

AeroHail likes this.
  17. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Used to be anime figurines, but they became too expensive for my budget.
    Haven't gotten any more in years now.

All originals/authentics from Japan ofc!

18. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I started collecting vinyl records last Summer! Due to how pricey sealed records are, I usually get mine at secondhand record stores. There’s one in town I frequent, and their selection is pretty decent. If I’m visiting Portland, I’ll also stop at a store or two (the dozens of record stores, used game stores, and bookstores are easily the best part of that city).

19. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    A lot of times when I go to the beach, I collect shells and the occasional sand dollar piece or dead coral piece. I used to have a bunch that had small holes in them that I always wanted to string onto a bracelet.

...oh yes, and I do have a decently large collection of plush seals. There are 8 of them and all of their names rhyme.

... oh I also forgot, I collect keychains. There’s a keychain on every zipper slider thing on my backpack.

#39 Nov 16, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,326.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I... try to collect rocks, but I don't have many. I have some quartz and a rock that I'm pretty sure is either dyed or a really weird not-rock.