1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What do you collect?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AeroHail, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I don't exactly have any big collections. I like clothes and stuff animals, so I do have quite a bit of clothes, and a fair amount of stuffed animals. Not too too many, but about a dozen or two. I used to have more, but then I decided to just have stuffed animals that I have a sentimental attachment to.
    My whole family kinda has Pokémon toys. There aren't too many of them (again, between a dozen and two dozen), but considering we found all of them at thrift stores, I think it's rather impressive.

2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,267.0
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I collect Magic the gathering cards in general but specifically within that I have a collection of Lizards, Crocodiles and Turtles as well as elk Pokémon. Most of them are bad but they are so pretty

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...