1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What do you want for Christmas?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dawn, Dec 5, 2019.

?

All I want for Christmas is...

1. My two front teeth

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. You

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Christmas is coming! Is there anything in particular you'd like to receive? Do you think you'll get it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    A new pair of headphones! I have gone through three sets in the past year and need one that works on both sides.

Other than that, maybe a pro controller for the Switch?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    A girlfriend

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  4. Faded Autumn

Mawile
    (Mawile)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,166.8
    Dawn Stone ★★★★
    Since I’m not likely to get peace on earth and good will to everyone, I guess I might as well wish for more crystals XD

5. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    A new mouse. The one I have now has a messed up scroll wheel.

Also SwSh.

6. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I don't have anything in particular, I think I honestly might just ask for donations to charities I enjoy! If someone really wants to get me something I would probably just ask for gift cards to walmart or something.

7. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I have several things on my list this year.

First is a better pair of headphones. My current pair works fine, but it's not great for listening to vinyl records or Spotify. An open-ear model would be preferable.

Second is an imported Super Famicom from 1990. I'd love to play some of the games that weren't localized and practice reading Japanese text.

Last is the third volume of 20th Century Boys, a manga series I've been reading for last several months.

8. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I swear, whenever someone asks me what I want for Christmas, I completely forget what I want...
    I’d love to get a Switch and Pokémon Shield, but that’s very unlikely. Other than that, I really need new pajamas and my mom knows it, so I’ll probably be getting that.

#8 Dec 7, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
  9. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I would love to get Pokémon Shield. My family knows that I want it...but they also know that three of my younger siblings also have video games that they want, and they're all newer games (Just Dance 2020, Luigi's Mansion 3, and Splatoon 2). Because they're younger, and more vocal about their desires, and I really doubt that my family can afford to spend $200 just on four games, I really don't think I'll be getting Shield. At least, not for Christmas.

10. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I don't really want much for Christmas. Maybe Pokémon Sword, but other than that, I find myself less interested in getting things.

Except new eeveelution merchandise, but finding ones I like is really hard. They don't even have any merchandise of the best one.

11. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    I never know what I want. Mostly I just end up asking for LEGOs and video games. Lately I've been kind of interested in getting a 3D printer, though I would be amazed if I actually ended up getting one (and I have no idea where I would put it).

12. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'd love an Inteleon plush but I doubt the Pokémon center will release them before Christmas.
    Other than that I don't really want anything much. Maybe some new clothes? IDK. I'd be happy to get anything.

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Um... didn't really think about this. Rn, I would love to receive a bunch of foreign chocolates like lindt, Mars, etc. I live in India and chocolates here where I live are not in much vareity, so I always look forward to eating foreign chocolates and candies.