1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Dual-Types do you want to see made?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by OzoneFruit, Oct 19, 2017.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    While the slots for possible dual-types are filling up fast, there are still quite a few combinations that have yet to be made! What are some types that you want to see? Bonus points if you come up with a design idea for it?

For me, I've been wanting to see a Bug/Dragon Type mon for ages! If it were to be made, it would probably be mantis or hornet like, with an armored back and an ornate crowned head. It would definitely be a bulky attacker, meant to take hits as well as dish them out!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    My friends and I were discussing this yesterday, but a poison and psychic type! That's about as far as it got to though because we talked about it in the middle of AP Biology LOL

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I think a steel/poison typing would be awesome with levitate

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    That would be awesome. Make it based off of radioactive materials!

Other good ones I’d like to see are Fire/Fairy, Ground/Fighting, Rock/Ghost, Bug/Dark and Electric/Dark.

You know what? A Ghost/Normal or vice versa would be awesome too. Weak only to Dark and immune to both its own types XD

5. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    My fan-made region has a couple new type combinations. Ones that come to mind are a fire/grass fire flower and a fire/ice ice furnace. And a normal/ghost cardboard box, too...oh, and how could I forget my electric/dark wolf?

6. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    We already have a water/fire type and a water/grass type... I wish they would make a grass/fire type already. Like... a chili pepper. Or something similar. That would be cool to see.

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  7. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    OOoh nice! Npw that i think about it, UB Adhesive would have been perfect for that typing with its color scheme. Pure Poison is still okay I guess though :)

8. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    I want a tiki Grass/Fire type XD Where was my Alolan Shiftry? T_T

Absolute Zero and SnowboundBecca like this.
  9. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Yoooooo, I've actually really wanted to ahve a Ghost/Normal too for a while! It'd be such a great battler defensively. :D

10. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I want a Dark/Fairy type and a Fire/Grass type. Also, Electric/Poison and Bug/Dragon and PURE FLYING!!!! After all these years, the only pure flying type is a LEGENDARY. Let that sink in for a minute. Flying is one of the most common types, but still only one. Pretty sad.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  11. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    I was hoping for UB Burst to be either Dark/Fairy or Fire/Fairy meself. Fire/Ghost is okay, but still a bit disappointed :P

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  12. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Now that I think about it, I still am looking forward to seeing the day a Fire/ice type comes out. It'll cry with Stealh Rocks, but it's just such a cool (hot?) typing regardless

13. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    This may sound weird but I want a steel ice type combination. It does sound completely weird because the weaknesses to steel get doubled with the ice type but I like the idea that my two favorite types being combined in some kind of form. I have no idea what kind of Pokémon it would be though. Maybe a Pokémon who uses metal to survive in the frozen north or made of Metal?

14. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Alolan Sandslash is Ice-Steel! ;)

15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Oh...well I'm going to pick up an Alolan Sandslash right now.

16. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'd love to see Fire/Ice, simply for the irony of those two types being paired together.

Similarly, Fire/Grass would be a thing I want for the same reason. Irony for all.

17. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Fire/Fairy would be a pretty sweet combination both offensively and defensively. I'd love to see something like a flaming angel with that typing!

18. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I've wanted to see an electric/poison type Pokémon for quite a while. The only downside to it would be a massive weakness to ground types, but I really wouldn't mind that much if I finally get to see my two favourite types combined into one :D

19. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm mostly waiting for mixes involving poison, which seems to have limited combinations. I love the idea of Poison-Steel and Poison-Psychic mentioned above, but how about a Poison-Dragon who doesn't suck? Or somehow a Poison-Ice, though I have no idea what that would be.

I could also go for more Fairy dual types, but I'm sure those will come in time. Specifically I want it to be mixed with Dark, Steel, and Poison. Each of those I think would make a pleasant combination of cutesy-Fairy with not-cutesy types.

20. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    That sounds fantastic! I originally thought Zygarde was going to be Bug-Dragon, just because we already had a Ground-Dragon in Garchomp and Flygon.
    I would like to see a moth-like Bug-Dragon, all delicate black legs and beautiful, lacy, fragile wings. It could alternately be a Dark-Dragon.
    #MissingNo