1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What four moves would you have?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    If you were a Pokémon, what four moves would you have? Why did you choose those four moves in particular?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Geez. Feels like I'm stalking with all the posts I'm putting on your topics, though it's probably because you're the only one putting any right now.

First up would be Psychic, for lifting heavier objects that could cause harm against people and animals. Also, it might help with saving lives from burning/falling buildings and all that stuff.
    Second up would be Shadow Force, which, while exclusive to Giratina and Yveltal, would be helpful in spy missions and all that stuff. Just follow in a person's shadow and you'll never be seen! It's brilliant, so long as they don't go to a dark place.
    Third, probably Force Palm because, while I don't like to fight, it could be used to protect yourself from someone hurting you. Plus, I just like the thought of causing an explosion whenever you hit someone. It'd be fun, though dangerous.
    And last but not least, Heal Pulse. This one counters my third statement by healing people around you. As I said, I don't like to fight, and it'd be kind of useful to save a life if they were in danger.
    Sounds a lot like Lucario's moveset, kinda. Well, that's what I'd do.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    My moveset: (big shocker, it’s for Feraligatr)

Waterfall: great offensive stab move

Crunch: alligators already have a powerful bite force so this is only amplified since Feraligatr is a super version of one.

Ice Punch: to deal with dragons and grass. Plus, who doesn’t want to be a elemental boxer?

Dragon Dance: the only time I would dance because I grt stronger and faster.

4. Swan

Swan Tuber

Caterpie
    (Caterpie)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12.0
    Strenght
    Seismic Toss
    Submission
    Rest.

I guess I'm a fighting type lol

5. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Hm... Well Aura Sphere is the signature move of Lucario, my favorite Pokémon, so I'd say that would be my first move.

For my second and third moves... Like @Moonstruck-Mist, I would have Psychic and Heal Pulse. Psychic just feels like it would be very useful. I guess this would make me a Special Sweeper too. I also would like to be able to heal others, therefore Heal Pulse.

My last move? I like swords so I almost want to say Secret Sword, but since I have two Special Attacks already, maybe a priority Special? I don't know if there is one, but if not, I'm going to have to say Copycat or maybe Transform. I just like copy powers.

Actually, maybe my fourth should be one unique to me. Aura Sword - a Special Attack using a sword made of aura that deals physical damage. Really? Idk after the first three.

6. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    First, Psychic because I’m lazy.

Second, Fly because that way I don’t have to walk the stairs at school.

Third, Agility so that I don’t fail every PE assessment.

Last but not least, Ice Beam to shut people up by freezing them.

7. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    If I were a Pokémon, these would be the four moves that either work for my mood now, or they're abilities that I would actually really like to have.

Iron Defense - Being able to increase my defense capabilities at will? I'm all for it.

Focus Blast - Call me spiteful, but being able to make it easier for me to 'deal damage' to people around me sounds pretty darn good.

Frustration - Not necesarily one I would want, but one that I would probably have. Stronger frustration when I'm around people that I don't have strong friendships with sounds very familiar.

Growl - The only thing better than being able to handle attacks that come my way is to decrease the amount of damage that other people can do to me.

8. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    1. Pay Day, because you need money to do anything in the modern world and being able to create my own money at any time I choose would be invaluable.
    2. Mind Reader, because it would be helpful to know sometimes what people are thinking.
    3. Teleport, because it's a faster method of transportation than pretty much anything else.
    4. Refresh, to keep healthy. How useful would that be?

Not the most powerful of movesets, but then I am not the sort of person who enjoys getting into fights. I bet I'd be a lot more well off as a result of this though. xD

Sheep likes this.
  9. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    *Mutters something about being an HM Slave for practical travel*

10. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Nice thread idea! Let's see what I can come up with:

1. Explosion- I like exploding myself
    2. Flamethrower- What's cooler than throwing flames...
    3. Ice Beam- I want to freeze people to solid objects
    4. Sandstorm- Because Darude made me do it

11. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Wish, I could always use a wish to come true,
    Dark void, (sorry Darkrai) just in case I need to get rid of someone/make someone shut up (hopefully wouldn’t need to use this much)
    Fly, because who wouldn’t want to fly? Also good for getting to places,
    Aura sphere, a powerful move I could fire from a distance.

12. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Teleport, because transportation, Flamethrower, because why not, Spiky Shield, for self defense, and Psychic, for convenience. Honorable mentions to Recover and Heal Pulse, for obvious reasons, and Fly, because flight is cool.

13. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Realistically, I have these moves:
    Bulk Up: I gained 35 lbs of muscle in about a year, and lost 10 of them in two months of hiatus from training. How's that for gaining stats and then losing them when I switch out?
    Calm Mind: More of a personality trait than a talent. Unless something really gets under my skin (which is difficult), I can maintain my composure pretty well and resist non-physical damage and maybe also non-physically fight better too.
    Yawn: In a way. Any time I do have to throw down with someone, I give them a chance to walk away first. If there was a Yawn that did delayed damage when not-switched instead of sleep, I'd pick that.
    Return: I work harder for people I like. If you're on my side and we're on good terms, I will be stronger and more effective just for you.

14. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    You guys are choosing really practical moves and it’s changing my mind entirely on what moves I want. @_@ So...

Calm Mind - Would help immensely to calm me down, since I have issues with getting tense and anxious easily. A move like that would honestly be a lifesaver.

Recover - Obvious reasons let me stay healthy pls!!

Fly - My dream move since I’ve always wanted to fly. Not the best form of long distance transport but iwannit. :>

Rest - Sometimes (though luckily not often lately, but when it does happen it’s annoying) I can have a difficult time sleeping...being able to use this to get rid of the struggles of dealing with falling asleep would be great!!

15. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Heh

• Fly: Because why not? I've always wanted to fly
    • Bulk Up: I certainly could use some more muscle. Lift heavier stuff plus impress the ladies
    • Pay Day: Free money for me and everyone else? Hell yes
    • Close Combat: Fight in close, regardless of the injuries both you and your foe suffer. Scrappy, dirty and you both know you're in for a rough time. I like it

16. jmoul18

Gwen
    (Kirlia)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.3
    Gardevoirite ★★★★Poké Ball ★
    Charm/Attract, Harden, Pound, and Water Spout, if ya know what I mean. ;-D

But, in all seriousness, my moveset would be like my Gardevoir's:
    - Calm Mind - Because I like to meditate
    - Psychic - Because I went to a psychic medium (or something like that) who told me I was psychic...which I'm really not.
    - Hyper Voice - Because, even if not common, when I get mad enough, I will shout angrily
    - Shadow Ball - Because I used to do paranormal investigations for the hell of it, and I had some crazy experiences with ghosts.

17. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Psychic- to lift heavy objects and just generally have powers of telekinesis.
    Calm Mind- to compose myself during public speaking events and music performances, and to help me think out scenarios more logically when I need to.
    Return- to protect my friends!
    Substitute: So I can sneak out of class Just kidding, I need those good grades. But it might still be convenient...

18. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Teleport - So I could literally teleport wherever I'd want
    Rest - Fully heal any wounds and SLEEP ON COMMAND? Count me in!
    Transform - Endless amount of entertainment being able to transform into anyone or anything
    Bubble - Idk about you but I just think it would be cool to summon bubbles on command

19. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    1) Leaf Blade
    2) Synthesis
    3) Pursuit
    4) Nasty Plot
    Hehe... You know what I will be~

20. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Have Two Pokémon That I Want To Be. And It Can Be Not Practical.

Reshiram's Moveset
    1) Fusion Flare/Blue Flare
    Of Course, It Is Reshiram's Signature Move! But I Will Not Use It Commonly. Use Only If Anyone Is Really Hurt People(Or Pokémon In This Case.) Like Team Plasma For Example.

2)Rest
    For My Health, Staying Healthy Is A Key!

3)Extrasensory/Draco Meteor
    Move Will Choose Due To Which Main Motivational Imagination Friend I Chosen. Extrasensory Will Be Chosen If Geronimo Is Main While Draco Meteor Will Be Chosen If Cassini Spacecraft Is Main. The Move Are Based On The Main Friend's Personality: Extrasensory-Intelligence Like Geronimo, Draco Meteor- Brave And Valor Like Cassini Spacecraft.

4)Fly
    I Love To Explore And Learn New Areas And New Things!

Latias' Moveset
    1) Mist Ball
    Like Reshiram's Fusion Flare/Blue Flare.

2)Wish
    I Want To Able To Do Things In Long Run So I Want To Recover From Time To Time

3)Calm Mind/Dive
    Same As Reshiram's Extrasensory And Draco Meteor But With Much More Reference. Calm Mind-Clam As Geronimo, Dive-Based Of Cassini Spacecraft's Enceladus Flyby.

4)Soar( A.ka. Fly In Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire Only For Latias And Latios)
    Like Reshiram's Fly, But Able To Meet New Friend Along The Way.