1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What games would you like to see on Nintendo Switch?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Poffin, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    They can be ports of older games, games currently in development on other consoles, or games that haven't been on Virtual Console for past Nintendo systems... (Whenever the heck Virtual Console finally comes to Switch!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Critical Sass

Critical Sass Slippery when wet

eg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽319.0
    Crystal Chronicles. That game is one of the iconic games of my childhood, and I've wanted it on the virtual console since the Wii. It would be even better now with the Switch's great local co-op ability. Please, Nintendo, give us this.

also i cant wait for dark souls

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I would like to see a traditional Fire Emblem game (If they have already announced this then I'm sorry. I don't keep up with all the announcements.). Anyway, I would also like to see a Civilization game on it, but I know that isn't going to happen.
    (Can't wait for Valkyria Chronicles 4)

4. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Obviously Pokémon switch

5. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    A new Pmd game for Switch! Maybe also a new Donkey Kong game, which isn't a port.

6. manaphy2

manaphy2 Sailor

Reefus
    (Carvanha)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽752.0
    I'd love it if we could see the Xenosaga series get a HD remake on Switch, but of course that's a lot of work for all three games to be updated. Here's hoping though!

7. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    A new MM remake.

8. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Finally replying to my own thread. I'd like to see more visual novels on Switch. Glad to see Steins;Gate Elite. I want it to be like the Vita except people actually care about the Switch.. Ports of fan favorites like Danganronpa, Ace Attorney, and Zero Escape would be nice too.

Nintendo better announce Animal Crossing Switch this E3 or I'll... I'll... :fuming:

I'm very disappointed so far with their online plan and the announcement of no Virtual Console as we know it. I would have loved to see N64 games, Gamecube, GBA, and Wii games... Their little online plan better expand beyond NES games.

I've had a lot of port wishes come true so far. I was very happy with Okami announcement. I think Spyro Reignited will be just a matter of time, hopefully not too long after other consoles. Monster Hunter fans finally got their wish of XX being localized as Generations Ultimate.

9. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    A rune factory game would be nice, maybe a remake of the 1st game? Megaman really needs to come back with a new game as well, perhaps completing the ZX series. Finally, we need a port of some older games like illusion of gaia, shining force cd, and maybe some sort of puzzle game from way back in the day (looking at you yoshi's cookie)

10. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Gimme a Pokémon game and I'll buy a Switch in a heartbeat, no sweat.

11. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    currently just waiting for Metroid Prime 4 and/or Pokémon to come out, but another game I'd love to see is Coliseum/XD remastered as well! We need to see Miror B again :D

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  12. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I want a Rayman game.... just because I'm a Rayman fan xD
    Other than that, I'd love some Pokémon stuff, either a regular game or a spin off (like Pokémon snap!). It'd be awesome.

13. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Xenosaga, but that'll never happen.

An actual new Star Fox game that isn't a racing game, but it's doubful that will happen, too. I genuinely miss the Star Fox crew and their good ol' days.

14. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    I'd love to see Cuphead for the Switch (once I actually get the $300 for one), but that probably isn't going to happen.
    Also, a DK game for the Switch would be cool.

15. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Pokémon Puzzle League would be really nice, but I doubt they're going to do that.

16. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Also would like to see a new Mystery Dungeon for the Switch as unlikely as that is to happen. >.>

17. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Persona 5. That way I don't have to spend money on another console just for one game.

Poffin likes this.
  18. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I have a list several thousand miles long for this...starting with...Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo 64, and Gamecube games. What the HELL are you doing, Nintendo. Where is the Virtual Console? That pile of steaming garbage that you're touting as an online service (and that Reggie had the audacity to claim was a "replacement" for the Virtual Console experience) is only offering NES titles - again! - and you're sitting on THOUSANDS of amazing titles that would not be difficult or even costly to put on the Switch. The Switch was MADE for things like this. What are you doing?!

*coughs*

OK. Moving on to be more specific...

- Mass Effect. We had Mass Effect 3 on the Wii U for some reason, and if the original can make its way to PS3 despite Microsoft owning the license, there is no reason at all that it can't come to Switch in a package. It would feel SO GOOD to play these on a handheld screen.
    - Borderlands. I'm actually somewhat surprised that these haven't made it to Switch already, given the colourful art style and that you can play the entire campaign in co-op if you want to.
    - Dishonored. Get on it, Bethesda.
    - More Tales titles. Come on Namco, Vesperia is one of the worst ones. At least give us Symphonia again if you can't/won't do Berseria. The Xillia duo would be lovely too. Don't force me to replay Vesperia if I want a Tales experience. I think I've suffered enough!
    - Xenoblade Chronicles. I don't want X. I want the original. Now.
    - Persona 5...I would probably play this again - and find it easier going, too - if it was on a handheld screen.
    - Numbered Final Fantasy titles that are not FF I-IV. I'm still waiting and hoping for an FFV remake with updated graphics, and I would love to play VIII and XII on Switch. XIV, too. I'm kinda sad FFXIV hasn't made it to Switch yet.
    - Tomb Raider. I know Shadow of the Tomb Raider is out, but they could give us Tomb Raider Anniversary; that came to Wii...and it was better than the reboots, too.

There are probably more...watch this space.

19. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I'm still waiting for the Ace Attorney ports. We all know it's going to happen, it's just a matter of when.

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.