1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What games would you like to see remastered and for what platform?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Katanaeyegaming, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    The biggest one for me would be a remaster of all the old fire emblem games (pre awakening) for the switch.

This topic has been coming up a lot in discussions lately given some of the best games of the last 10-15 years getting remasters. All thoughts welcome.

2. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    I'd also love to see any of the old FE games. I think Genealogy of the Holy War really deserves a shot in the west, but I'd be fine with any of them.

Advance Wars is getting its time to shine in December and Xenoblade Chronicles did last year. Those were probably my top two choices and I got 'em. If I had to pick another, I'd probably choose Dishonored. It is still a good-looking game because of how stylistic it is, but a visual enhancement with the specs of current consoles would be really great and welcome.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I do quite believe that a battle royale incarnation of Binding of Isaac would truly bring mad delight to my chaotic being.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mizumanta

Mizumanta Black Belt

Celebi Egg
    (Celebi)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽251.9
    Pokémon collesseum.

With a wider Pokédex and better graphics (not that they werent great for the time and still hold up)

5. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    This game is so underappreciated this makes my heart happy