1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What is the most cherished console of your collection?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Katanaeyegaming, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    For me it would have to be a tie between my switch 3ds and PSP as they are 3 of the best consoles I have ever owned game library wise and wherever I got at least 1 never leaves my side.

2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    My Pokémon 20th anniversary 3ds. I dont normally splurge on special edition stuff, I really like the look of these and I really needed a replacement 3ds (my old one's hinge snapped badly.
    upload_2021-9-20_14-24-18.png

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Yea my switch is the animal crossing one. It's actually the only limited edition console I have.

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    My most cherished one I have with me is my N64--many an hour of Mario Kart 64, both Pokémon Stadiums, and the three Mario Parties (and maybe a session of Zelda in there on occasion) was played there

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    For me, it is a close call between my SNES and my special edition Super Smash Bros. Switch. The SNES is one of the consoles I've been playing most of my life and is just beloved to me. My Switch is the only special edition console that I own, so I treasure it.

6. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I'd have to say my imported Vita or my imported Super Famicom. The Vita has an excellent form factor and a game library that perfectly fits my niche. Playing games on my Super Famicom has been great Japanese practice. It's a solid way to have fun while being exposed to another language.

7. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,123.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    For me, it's probably my black and blue 2DS I got in 2014 (I think?). This funky square-shaped thing has been with me for 8 years, more or less, and we've been through some wonderful times. Still works perfectly fine today. The worst thing that happened to it was replacing the battery when it started to balloon.