1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What is the quickest 180 of a gaming opinion you have had.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Katanaeyegaming, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    This is something that happened with me and the persona franchise because of how overbearing people are plus me not feeling it. This used to be the exact opposite for a long while.

I see things like this happen enough that I feel a discussion would be in order.

Go wild.

Neb likes this.
  2. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    I used to hate terraria, basically thinking that is just a boring minecraft clone and stuff.

Then my younger brother got an APK version of it on my computer and I was hooked.

Unfortunately my computer crashed a few months later and I was unable to recover anything from it but it was still a fun experience

Neb likes this.
  3. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    AS SOMEONE WITH ALMOST 4000 HOURS IN TERRARIA, I WILL GLADLY. SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE TERRARIA AN ABSOLUTE FUCKIN BLAST

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    AS SOMEONE WHO HAS PLAYED TERRARIA SINCE IT'S RELEASE I WILL ALSO SHOW YOU THE WAY OF THE TERRARIA

5. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I TOO HAVE PLAYED IT SINCE THE RELEASE, JUST THE XBOX 360 RELEASE

6. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I bought AA, thought it would be too hard for me but I actually got through the first chapter pretty well.

7. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I was mildly interested in a mobile Ni No Kuni game, but then I found out that it had NFT support. I didn't really enjoy Ni No Kuni 2 very much, so I'm probably not missing out on much.

Another example is Persona 3. I was genuinely enjoying the story until the gameplay kicked in. It's literally climbing the same dull tower over and over again while you have no control over your party. The PlayStation Portable port lets you control your entire party, but the graphics took a huge hit. The upcoming port doesn't look promising either.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I was actually having a pretty good time with Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance at first. The new gameplay mechanics were pretty interesting, and the worlds in the game were fairly enjoyable. However, the game would NOT stop teleporting me out of boss fights. My Riku was pretty underleveled at this point in the game. It wasn't a problem until a certain boss fight: Char Clawbster. The game did not give me enough time to beat the entire boss before teleporting me out of the fight. I know I could have gone and changed up my moveset, but the game completely reset the boss three different times when I was on the edge of victory. That was more than enough to permanently turn me off to the game.

Essentially, I'm very much not a fan of time-based mechanics in most games.

9. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,929.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Wargroove. Its a great game and I was genuinely considering doing an LP of it but LORD is it such a slow and draining game, especially if you want to go after the true ending