1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What is your favorite dessert?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rezna, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Oh god, I have Lactose intolerance too. It started around Pre-K, when I accidentally drank someone else's milk. Suddenly, I threw up! Then, for some reason, never again could I have more than one bowl of Ice Cream in a day. It was terrifying! Now I drink Lactaid, lactose free milk. (what a savage, still gets what he wants!) So, yeah, now I can barely have any lactose at all. I'm lucky I can still have Ice Cream.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Creme brulee is the best, especially with strawberries! Cracking through the hardened caramelized surface is so satisfying. It's hard to find places that serve it that aren't too expensive though.

Oh, actually I think it might be tied with butter rum cookies with butterscotch chips. Those are good too!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Cheesecake and frosted sugar cookies. Especially the latter, a lot which I can eat at once... heh.

4. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Surprisingly, this thread is already pretty big for only being maybe 2 weeks old (at least in my book.)

5. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Twinkies omg they are just so good

6. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Cupcakes. I rarely ever have them, and I'm in the mood for them like every day. @__@;;

Good thing is, if I want to satisfy that kind of craving, I just get ice cream from my workplace!

7. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    triple layer chocolate cake

8. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I love Swiss Roll cake and Red Velvet Cake. (The thought of those desserts makes my mouth water)

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    You just made me hungry for red-velvet white-chocolate-chip cookies. I hope you're happy.

10. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I actually laughed when you said that, so I am happy.

Eclipse likes this.
  11. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I have a huge sweet tooth, so I'll eat pretty much any dessert. Exceptions: cheesecake, anything with really glue-like frosting (especially when made somewhere like a supermarket), and these strange Russian pastries I had once that tasted like marshmallow crossed with gumdrops. My favorite, though, is probably either chocolate lava cake with vanilla ice cream, or root beer floats.

12. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I love gelato, especially any flavour that has chocolate or berry in it. My favourite flavour is probably berry and coconut.
    I love chocolate eclairs, waffles, and banana cake/bread as well.

13. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Anything thats made of chocolate really. I once ate half of a "triple layer double fudge chocolate cake". It was amazing.

SawstheSawsbuck likes this.
  14. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Twinkies

15. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Wow.. my account was revived... I stopped checking since the beginning of February since I wasn't getting anymore notifications, and I decided to check just now.

16. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Wow, I cannot pick just one. I guess if I had to choose my top favorites, I'd go with cheesecake/black forest cake, pumpkin pie and simple ice cream with chocolate sauce and some kind of fruit.