1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What is your favorite Organization of Pokemon Villains?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by FedoraMelody, Sep 2, 2018.

1. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Mine has to be Team Aqua because I love pirates! Although, I also like Team Skull and Team Rocket. My least favorite is Team Galactic...

2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I really like Team Skull. I just find something really awesome about a team of street punks that aren't the ultimate bad guys...I think. Honestly, I haven't played Sun/Moon, but as far as I can tell that's the case. I can be wrong though, but even if that's the case, Team Skull seems like fun. And Guzma's kind of awesome.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  3. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Either Plasma or Skull. Plasma because they are the only team whose grunts aren’t evil, since they don’t know about Ghetsis’s real plan and think it’s about Pokémon liberation, and because of N and the Shadow Triad. Skull because they are so funny and Guzma rules.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pyrophobic Quilava

Blader
    (Treecko)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,207.7
    Ruby's Magma look cool.

Sure, one would wonder why the fuck you need hoods on a tropical island or while working inside a volcano, but I had a crush on magma girls growing up.

Also Aqua and Magma are the last ones that don't feel silly, imo.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    TEAM AQUA FOREVER!!!
    Seriously though, they've always been, and always will be my fave because my first game was Sapphire.
    I do love Magma too, but yeah, pirate bois for life!
    Never got the appeal of Skull to be honest. I'm not into that punk/gangsta vibe at all.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  6. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    Team Skull for sure. Most of the team's haven't made smile, but they have made me laugh out loud a number of times. They are just straight up ridiculous. I also like Team Aqua, because they are ridiculous too.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  7. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Gotta go with team rocket. Always gotta love the originals! I also really love team skull.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  8. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Team Plasma , i have 2 reasons why i like team Plasma:
    -Ghetsis is one of the Villain that i like
    -N , i mean who doesnt like him?

9. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Team Skull had some of the best dialogue of all the villains I can remember, but as an organization their goals were low. Like all they wanted to do was shut down the government. Po Town is their dream. Team Galactic had goof design, but their leadership and goals were phenomenal. Enslave or kill two separate trinities of gods/demigods to create a universe to your liking with yourself sitting on its throne? Heck yes, Cyrus, such high goals! Neither team is perfect for me, but I like them both.

Bonus points for Team Skull: the one grunt out of Po Town who gives some of the best encouragement. Talk to him after beating him and he'll say "Yo yo yo, you just don't stop! Whatever you do, you just don't stop!" Those are words to remember, ladies and gents.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  10. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I love Team Magma. Weird considering the fact that I know how bad it is to lose the ocean, I'm an ice type lover, and I love the color blue. Team magma always felt more calculated than Aqua and I love that aspect, or I'm just biased. Probably because the first Pokémon game I took seriously was Ruby.

11. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I guess Team Rocket

Though, Guzma at least has personality and seems like legitimate more Joker esq lunatic

FedoraMelody likes this.
  12. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    I personally like Team Flare the most. They had pretty cool uniforms, pretty good goals, and I loved Lysandre as a main villain! It's either them or Team Galactic just because they had one of the coolest plots to follow in the games with wanting to create a whole new entire universe

FedoraMelody likes this.
  13. Wraithcaller

Eden
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽116.8
    Plasma and Skull are my favorites. I love Plasma because Ghetsis was such an insidious villain that he had the entirety of his grunts completely fooled. His powers of persuasion bled through to the public and created civil unrest, and his ultimate goal--while nothing more than the standard "I want to take over the world"--would've been achieved in the most vile, underhanded way possible. The way he managed to frame it all to appear like it was a noble cause is all the more praiseworthy.

Skull I enjoyed for entirely different reasons. They were hilarious, adorable, and lovable. Everything about Guzma, right down to the way he blusters and postures himself, is reflected in his grunts, showcasing how they're more like a tightly knit extended family than a criminal organization. Guzma also has a surprising amount of hidden depth to his character that should be appreciated.

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Probably team Plasma. They felt the most threatening, came the closest to their goal, they made me think, and come to the conclusion that no, I wasn't wrong, they were. Team Plasma was probably the only team that I had a personal grudge against while playing the game for the first time, and it is hard to get me to be that personal about a game.

15. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Team Skull XD Family of ill-mannered but close-knit misfits with the biggest baddest boi around as their boss. 10/10

FedoraMelody likes this.
  16. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Team Rocket because they blast of at the speed of light. That's pretty impressive.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  17. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Team Skull, because they have a nice theme

FedoraMelody likes this.
  18. Vaporstar4x4

Stephy
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,087.7
    Team Skull. Best theme, best boss, best outfits
    I even made my character in Sun look like a team skull grunt

FedoraMelody likes this.
  19. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    My favorite is probably Galactic or Skull

FedoraMelody likes this.