1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

what is your favorite pokemon region

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by smol kirboi, Jan 16, 2018.

1. smol kirboi

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽101.5
    i would just like to know everyones favorite region and why. i personaly like the alola region because it is the most recent and therefore has the most Pokémon.

2. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Johto, Hoenn, and Alola are my favorites.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Unova, it had a lot to do

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. TheChaosK

(Celebi Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.4
    my fav and home region is and always will be Hoenn. it has alot of my fav mons and legendaries and i just love the layout and the region as a whole.

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Sinnoh was my home, it was really wonderful and each location had a sweet trait to go with it. I would love to explore it more in 3D if they ever make it :P

6. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Definitely a Sinnoh fan here, although Hoenn and Alola are very close seconds!

7. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Hoenn and Unova for me.
    I love Hoenn because my first game was Sapphire, and I just love the atmosphere of the region.
    I love Unova because BW/BW2 are some of my favourite Pokémon games. I also adore most Gen V Pokémon.
    Alola is cool as well, and introduced a ton of cool Pokémon.

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Absolutely Kalos. Why? 'Cause Serena was introduced in that region ofcourse. Gyah~ she's cute, isn't she?

9. Captain Comet

Captain Comet Fallen Star Baby

Shiny Space
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,549.0
    Basic Gary Oak ★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I'll always be a native Unovan. White was my first game, the region was really cool and diverse, and I love almost all the Gen V Pokémon.

Also the Pokémon World Tournament. Although I've never actually played Black 2 and White 2 yet (I WANT TO SO BAD), I just love the concept and wish it had returned in X and Y over the Battle Maison.

10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'll have to say Johto, I really like that region and I ended up liking it even more after HGSS got released where they really displayed the rich culture and lore Johto have.

11. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I would have to say the Hoenn region since it was the first region that I was introduced to and it is where I caught my first shiny (In Pokémon sapphire, not Alpha Sapphire. I think that is an achievement)

12. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Definitely Hoenn, Emerald was the first Pokémon game and Omega Ruby is the Pokémon game I have the most hours put into
    lots of memories, great Pokémon, and fun times had

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  13. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Johto is the best! Although I like Kalos too.

I know a lot of people like Hoenn, but I'm not really a fan for a funny reason. I always thought there was just too much water. I'm not joking, that has always been my reason since I first played gen 3. And that reason was just emphasized in the remakes where you can fly on Latias or Latios and see just how much water there actually is.

14. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I adore Johto, as it was the first Journey I made on my own without my brother being at my side. Kinda felt like I really went on my own path for the first time.

15. Eeveefan4life

Eeveefan4life Bug Catcher

Yesssssss
    (Shaymin)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    Poké Ball ★
    Mine's Alola

16. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Well, it kinda changes often by me...
    Mines currently Hoenn, closely followed by Sinnoh. Both change places every day, so I think it's a tie between them.

17. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    That's a tough one. I guess it would be a three way tie between Hoenn and Unova. I like Kanto and Johto, but I feel that their both better as half of a whole, rather than as separate regions. I haven't played any of the games taking place in Sinnoh or Kalos, so I don't really have any opinions on those regions. Alola is good, but it just feels small and disconnected.

18. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'm a Hoenn fanboy for life. Sapphire was my first game and it's stuck with me ever since.

19. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    From the games, I love the Johto region. It was right next to the Kanto region, so it felt similar to it, but also uniquely different. And, I haven't really played enough games to be familiar enough with the later regions to make a fair assessment.
    From the anime though, I love Alola. It feels so distinctly different from anywhere else up to this point. There are so many pokémon available. And I feel like it has such a deep culture that I'm really enjoying getting to know, and I just didn't get that vibe from the other regions.

20. Smarty_Pants001

Eevee
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽780.4
    Unova. Black was my first main series game, and I'm a New Yorker at heart, so Unova will always be my favorite.