1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What is your favorite Video Game of all time, and why?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Hylian, Jan 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I've stated time and time again that my favorite game of all time is The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, because of how different it is compared to all the other games in the series, but it recently dawned on me that I know almost no other LV Member's favorite game. This thinking has led me to ask this question...

...What is your favorite video game of all time and why?

2. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    my favourite game is minecraft on xobox ive always loved mineraft because you can do anything with it well almost anyhtng at least its a really fun game

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    My favourite game of all time... That's really a tough question. To be honest, I'd be kinda stuck between Garry's Mod, Star Fox 64, and Dust: An Elysian Tail. Loved em' all, and no game to date has really come close since to these three. No chance I'm going to pick one single game out of those 3. :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Definitely Jak II. I cannot stop spouting how much I love this game and the series, haha.

5. DoctorFlygon

DoctorFlygon myagical girl

PokéPoints:
    ₽81.2
    Super Mario Sunshine, to the extent of which I'm not sure any other game will ever top it... even if they made a sequel, I don't think it would lose its position.
    I guess nostalgia has a big impact on it, since it was the first Nintendo game I ever played and got me into both Nintendo, pretty much the only one of the 'big three' that I play, and Mario, my favorite video game franchise ever. But even now, it's extremely fun with varied levels, an extremely fun hub to mess around in, looks great for its time (Especially the water), and has great music.
    I know I sound like a nostalgia-blinded fanboy when I say that, but they're all true to me.

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Rayman 2, it's the first game I ever played, so I have nostalgia attached to it, but besides that, no matter on what device or how many times I play it, it stays amazing, which without doubt makes it my favorite game.

7. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Definitely Okami, it's been my favorite game for years and I don't see that changing anytime soon. The graphics are still unique and incredible, the way they mixed Japanese mythology with their own original plot was fantastic, and the characters and gameplay are super fun. Plus, you play as a sun goddess in the form of a wolf. What's not to love?

8. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Fire Emblem: Awakening is a brilliant game. You can marry the characters, make them whatever class you want, and the 3d cutscenes are amazing. The game reminded me a lot about Advance Wars and I love getting that nostalgia feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.