1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What is your most prominent time for creativity?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Kasey, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Whenever music is on, which is like 24/7, 365 days sort of deal.
    Otherwise nothing flows... creativity wise. Just doesn't go...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    For some weird reason I can't be creative when there isn't some type of noise going on, but whenever I'm in a classroom my mind just wonders everywhere but in what the teacher is saying, so I'd say just about anytime.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Late int he evening I guess, after 8 Pm at the very least.

4. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Usually in the middle of the night when I should be sleeping which can be really annoying sometimes.

5. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    For My Case,It's Anytime Especially On The Period When I First Know About Something Or Research Something.
    But I Have Inspiration Idea Anytime In Anywhere As Long As I Can Wander And Imagine.

6. Thundawave

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽132.8
    Usually at any point from the late afternoon to evening. That's when I normally avoid work by doing art.

7. Kartoon

Kartoon Collector

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,726.1
    Basic Gary Oak ★
    For me, it's usually 10 or 11 o'clock at night and on until I go to sleep. I'm really glad to see that I'm not the only one who experiences that struggle! :sweat:

8. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I don't have a creative time to be honest. Creative bursts come to me at random.
    Wait. Actually no, never mind. My most creative time would probably be when I'm relaxing in the bath. The amount of stuff I've thought of while sitting in the bath is insane actually. Haha :P

9. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Lately I've noticed I tend to get really inspired to write around 11:30 at night when I'm about to go to bed.

If I have a muse whispering in my ear and feeding me creative thoughts, its not very good at its job. Or at least is a massive troll.

10. manaphy2

manaphy2 Sailor

Reefus
    (Carvanha)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽752.0
    I tend to write better in the mornings, about 7am to 11am. Only issue is that the moment I get disturbed, it's all over. Luckily, on days like these, my inspiration tends to come back even stronger for a few hours starting at 5pm. My inspiration is weird like that.

11. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    When I don’t have anything distracting me like my phone or ds. Also, the TV has to be either on low volume, or off completely. I love to draw Pokémon when these things are met.

12. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Night, when everyone else is asleep and my work for the day is done :P I am a super duper night owl XD

Kartoon likes this.