1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Items do you want to see?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Bubbles, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I was really disappointed that the custap berry (a berry that activates at 1/4th hp remaining and let's your Pokémon have any of its moves boosted by +1 priority) wasn't obtainable or available in Sun and Moon. In the new games I hope that it is somehow possible to obtain! I think it would be nice if Apricorn Pokeballs weren't as elusive as well and they could be earned or purchased somehow. What items are you hoping to see or make a return?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Cadbberry likes this.
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I agree I would love to see the return of creatable Apricorn balls. It would give a good pay off for berry growing for once, well again since last time :P

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    Since Hyper Potions were nerfed to heal 120 HP instead of 200 HP I would like to see a potion that heals 200 HP. A consumable item that revives the holder to critical (red) HP would be nice as well.

4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I really want to see the Razor Claw and Fang and the Destiny Knot be items found in the field. Getting them off of wild Pokémon and the Battle institutes was a pain...

5. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Having to battle for items to evolve Pokémon with was fun at first, but them the harsh, cruel reality that is the Battle Tree began to sink in, dissolving me to a hopeless puddle of tears.
    *cough* I mean, they should be a bit easier to get; at least those that are needed to complete the Pokédex.
    #MissingNo