1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What kind of Pokemon do you send out for Wondertrade?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by JirachiWish, Oct 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Basically what the title says. Are you the type who sends out low-level Pokémon that can be found just about anywhere, or do you try to send out Pokémon with a little more worth?

There is little I despise more than receiving level 3 Poochyenas with no items XD So I try to send out Pokémon that would make the receiver at least a little satisfied because I know how frustrating it is to get those. I usually catch some level 25-30 Pokémon in the Safari Zone to trade and add a decent item of some sort. Admittedly I trade back out the level 3 Poochyenas and Wingulls I get but I give them an item like a Big Pearl or a Nugget.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sachi-Shimazu

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.8
    I pretty much Wonder Trade and 4-5 IV breeding rejects. It saddens me when I get back Poochyenas and stuff from people, but sometimes I get people with the same mindset and I actually got a really good Trick Room team Dusknoir from someone recently, as well as a Lopunny that I have so much fun using and I got a Special perfect Gible from another person (which I can probs make physical and send it off to someone else).
    @[member='JirachiWish'] if you ever see a lvl 1 Pokémon or a low level Poke that isn't a Poochyena, Bunnelby or Wingull (and even then Diggersby can be used competitively) take it to the IV checker and see if they have good IVs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JirachiWish likes this.
  3. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    I always send out my breeding rejects, so I end up sending out anything from 1IV mons to 5iv good nature HA egg move mons, especially if I was shiny breeding. I've gotten a lot of team members off of wondertrade, like my adamant scizor and my timid galvantula, but I mostly get junk mons. I tend to stick the junk mons in Bank or release them instead of recirculating them, just because wondertrade has enough junk already.

I also mark all the perfect IV Pokémon I send out so that if people don't have access to the battle resort yet for some reason they can still see what it has perfect.

JirachiWish likes this.
  4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Sometimes if I'm feeling particularly lazy or if I've run out of good stuff to send, I'll just send back out whatever I received if I'm not happy with it. I usually try not to do that if I get junk. Mostly I just send out breeding rejects, Pokémon in special balls, etc.

It's cool, the things people send out among the route 101 catches in quick balls.

5. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I give away breeding rejects (although my breeding standards are pretty low, so my rejects are probably crap) and Pokémon that I have multiple of from the wild. If I caught three Lairon in Victory Road, I'll see which I like the best and give away the other two.

I've also spent some time breeding starters from regions other than Kalos and Hoenn and throwing those around. I imagine people like finding Cyndaquils and Turtwigs more than they like finding yet another Torchic or Chespin.

I've never put a Pokémon I received in wonder trade back into the system though. I imagine a lot of them have just bounced from game to game, unwanted, so I give them a warm home and a stable family among others of their kind.

6. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    After a few boxes of breeding for a competitive Pokémon, I'll send the runts of the litter out to Wonder Trade. Granted, most of them are 5IV so it's not like their getting a bad deal. sometimes, if I'm feeling generous, I'll give out a shiny Pokémon, but most of the time it's just tonnes of breeding rejects.

7. CountessGardevoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽350.5
    Usually easy replaceables

8. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I don't really Wondertrade anymore, but when I do, I try to send out stuff that's not too useless. I release all the useless Poochyenas and stuf I get.
    All of my breeding rejects are at least 5v, so I imagine people still being pretty happy with them (5v Chimchar is decent, right?). However, because I already managed to get a 6v Chimchar, I kinda stopped breeding because I'm lazy. I just wanted to have a legal 6v Pokémon to be proud of, so Wondertrade doesn't really get breeding rejects anymore. What do I wondertrade now? Well, when I feel like it, I just open Wondertrade and trade a Pokémon I transferred from my White 2 file, just to make some random person happy. Or at least I hope so.

9. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,971.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    It depends really, if I'm doing a wonderlocke it'll be wild caught Pokémon if is in my main game I usually send breed rejects and send any mon I don't wanna keep back till I got something I think is worth keeping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.