1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What kind of Sweaters do you like to wear?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sohrob101, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    So what kind of Sweater do you guys like to wear? Do you like hoodies where they have no zipper? Do you like sweaters with buttons or a zipper? Is there any color you like your sweaters to be in? Specifically asking here what is your favorite Sweater design and kind of sweater.

For me, it has to have a zipper that goes all the way, it's just easier to take off and put back on, and it's more free feeling haha. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hoodies with zippers are my favorite I wear them everywhere they're so great. <3 I like wearing darker colored ones. My fav one I have is my dark green SnK one. <3 <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really love hoodies with huge pockets. However, I mainly wear a lot of different types of crewnecks.
    Usually all my sweaters are black. like my soul.

4. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    This, except all my sweaters are Pink or Purple.

5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I like using sweeeters like Rick Astley :D. And buttons can be a problem sometimes :/

6. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    #hoodiemasterrace

I definitely like the hoodies with those huge front pockets you can stuff your pockets in. So no zipper. And a deep hood is always really really nice. Most of my hoodies are darker colored or white.

7. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Zip-up hoodie sweaters, that are generally black. Pullover sweaters drive me nuts.

8. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Every once in a while, I'll wear a dress sweater instead of my usual suit. I wear a sweatshirt over my shirt pretty much everyday and I love wearing sweatshirts, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.