1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What kind of trainer you want to be?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Starry Windy, Jun 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Starry Windy

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.1
    In Pokémon world, there are many kind of trainers that have different aims. Some wanted to become Pokémon trainer, or even Gym Leader or Champion, some also wanted to become Pokéathlete, Pokémon Coordinator, Pokémon Performer or Breeder and even Connoiseur.

If you're given the chance to becoming trainer, which kind of trainer do you want to be?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    As a Competitve battler, id want to be either an Ace trainer or the champion class.

The thrill of being challenged by trainers all over the world to hold your title, I would love a feeling like that.

Sure it has its ups and downs, but if you drop down, you can still come back up.

I would be a youngster telling people about the comfiness of my shorts and my top rated ratatta.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I'd like to be either a dragon tamer or a dragon type gyn leader! I love dragons <3

4. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I'd be a Coordinator, a Breeder, or maybe a Nester (from the anime episode where Ash got the Phanpy egg). Maybe even all of them at once.

I do not care much for battling.

5. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    I used to love the Pokeathlon back in Soulsilver, so I feel like being a Pokeathlete would be the best trainer type for me. You get to specifically train your Pokémon for special events, and you get to bond with them as you experience one on one time without them getting hurt. Of course, I'd probably like to be a trainer on the side, but simply for protection purposes, as I don't think I would want to be a battler irl, since I love animals so much.

6. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Honestly, I don't much like battling with Pokémon, but I love traveling through regions, so that'd probably be my main priority - traveling while avoiding battles as much as possible. I have to say, though, that I love Pokémon contests so if anything, that's probably what I'd end up focussing on.

7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I think I'd like to be a Rich Girl, because that would mean I would just get to train Pokémon casually and still have a lot of money :3

8. Dashing Dom

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I'll go with Gentleman because: they have a great hat; they have Arcanine; they are impeccably mannered, as a man ought to be.

9. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I'd be a Pokémon Ranger, probably. I'm not that proficient in battling, but I can still travel around the regions and help wild Pokémon that are in danger.

Or I could just be a regular ol' Lass.

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Inwould probably be either a Pokémon Ranger or Coordinator. I raising, playing, and taking care of my Pokémon and I also like to show how much talent Pokémon have. :sweat:

11. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    The senpai Trainer class of course, [member='BiohazardSr'] would be my kouhai >_>

12. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    @[member="Blast"] Oh please. We all know I wouldn't even survive in the Pokémon world.

Though on a serious note I probably wouldn't be a serious trainer. I'd just wonder from place to place looking for new things to see with a few Pokémon friends

13. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I do a lot of competitive Pokémon breeding, so I'd probably be a breeder! Making a living breeding Pokémon for the competitive folks, ahaha.

I could stand being an Ace trainer too, though. Or a Ranger!

14. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'd be a Pokémon Ranger or Doctor. I think it would be cool to be able to help out Pokémon all over the globe. Plus, I'm not too good at battling so that's out of the question.

15. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    When I was lil
    I loved the cool trainers , si maybe that

16. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I would definitely be a traveling trainer. For one, I love to battle and raise strong Pokémon. Secondly, I love the world of Pokémon itself. There are so many beautiful and amazing places to explore. I'd love to explore the Pokémon world ans see what secrets I can find.

17. CommandoGirl1127

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.3
    I'd want to be either a performer or a trainer, or a performer with a trainer friend or the other way around.

18. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    Ranger or Coordinator. I don't like battling much, I just really love Pokémon XD :P

19. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    I'd still be a musician (one that doesn't play guitar, unlike every musician trainer class in the games).

20. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Would be an awesome vrmmmo xD