1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What kind of trainer you want to be?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Starry Windy, Jun 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I think I want to be just like Nando from Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. Be both an Ace Trainer and a Coordinator. I can see myself having fun with both battling and showing off my Pokémon!

2. timberjacke

PokéPoints:
    ₽59.9
    Definitely a Pokémon coordinator! I love the idea of contests and the fact that you can beautify your Pokémon's power just like they do in the series is just incredibly superb.

3. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Tbh I always thought the Kimono Girl trainers were neat, I think I'd like to be one of those. Especially since there are three Eeveelutions not included when you battle them in HG/SS! I wish there were more dancer-type trainers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Cartridge

Cartridge Swimmer

PokéPoints:
    ₽368.5
    I'd probably be a Breeder because I spend at least 85% of my end game either in the daycare or biking around trying to hatch a egg. I don't know why but I've always just loved breeding. I just love the feeling of hatching that Pokémon with perfect IV's and Egg moves.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I would be a ranger or a trainer that is specialized in tournaments. I like training and seeing my Pokémon grow, but just to compete in one big tournament? That seems just silly to wait for one thing a year.

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I would want to be a trainer and a coordinator. I love the Pokémon battle atmosphere and would like to work my way up the ranks of battling and I love the contest scene, mainly the one from Diamond and Pearl, I would maybe be a Pokémon Fanatic or an Ace Trainer. I am no to picky over the title, I would just want to be doing what I loved.

7. Doomhound

Doomhound
    (Houndour)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽77.7
    I'm hugely competitive so I would definitely want to be the very best and would focus all my time into battling. I'd form bonds with my Pokémon, probably, but if one doesn't fit my team as well as another I'd probably box it away. The focus would be on strategy and finding new ways to win with the Pokémon I have.

8. Charlotte

Charlotte Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.9
    I would be a hex maniac/psychic! I love the levitating Poke-balls, and the sinister side of them. I also like psychic/ghost Pokémon, and coincidentally it matches my avatar.

9. Pbear

Pbear Space Polar Bear

PokéPoints:
    ₽43.8
    though it seems cliché, i'd totally be a dragon tamer

10. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Pokémon Gym leader. Not just any one however. The one which had a fanbase like Homika or Kamitsure. (Roxie and Elesa in English)
    The fact they were poke gym leaders and also dwelled in music/fashion, just rings home to me.

And in terms of type, I'd be electric or poison, or bug.

Second options: Pokémon Musician/PokeFan/Pokémon Hex Maniac.

11. DizzyTheBuneary

PokéPoints:
    ₽9.6
    Probably a battling coordinator that specializes with Fire and Ghost types! I love the whole idea of using your Pokémon moves to show off their talent and beauty- and the excitement of battling will always be something I strive for.

12. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Because I am very competitive, Ace Trainer or Veteran class. Also because they have a wide variety of Pokémon that they use.

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Pokémon performer! Like Serena!

14. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Either an artist (X & Y) or a chef (Sun & Moon). Those are my two real life professions, so it would make sense.

15. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Breeder, Coordinator, or maybe biker? lol

16. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Team Skull Grunt :P

But yeah no, I'd want to be either an Ace Trainer or a Ranger. I wouldn't mind being a ninja, but the only class available is Ninja Boy, and I'm a little too old for that. And I'm not a boy. (It really makes you wonder what trainer class Janine started off as, huh?) I guess my love for poison types can make me qualified to be a Punk Girl or Delinquent, but I'm neither punk nor delinquent-y enough for either.

17. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I think I'd probably be best off as a Coordinator. I like battling in the games, but I think that if I was put in a real battle situation I would feel much too sorry for the Pokémon to do anything of the sort. Being a performer would be fun, but I'm a horrible dancer even without an audience. Coordinator, though, would be brilliant, because I can show off accomplishments of mine without having to be the one in the spotlight!

18. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    I wanna be a gym leader with a ton of bad jokes and cheesy puns! Lol

19. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    I would be that super awkward person who just stands around making weird and useless comments and then, if you annoy them long enough, challenges you to battle and ends up having the one starter that you and your rival left behind. Not that they exist. But hey. Still awesome.
    Or I'd be that NPC that calls and annoys you with philosophical comments.
    #MissingNo

20. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Probably a Ranger. They seem like they have the best possibility for awesome adventures! :D