1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spoilers What kinds of clothing options do you want?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by BZRich64, May 10, 2019.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    The title basically says it all. What kinds of clothing do want to be available to dress your character in for Pokémon Sword and Shield?
    Personally I'm fine with pretty much anything as long as I can wear pants. One of my biggest complaints with the Gen VII games was the complete lack of long pants available in those games. I'd also like to be able to have outfits of characters from previous games be available as well, even if their only available for the post-game or something. Although overall I just want more variety.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    PoserPanda likes this.
  2. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Long pants are certainly one of my top clothing options. I would also enjoy some warm clothes, for the colder climates. I get tired of my character looking like they're freezing to death. I wouldn't mind some normal sneakers either, or maybe some HighTops. Or perhaps the chance to dress up like another trainer, be it bug, hiker, or nerd.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    A little bit of everything really, but I mainly wish for clothes you can mix and match without it looking off like it kinda did in XY, and no version exclusive clothes that'll be annoying to get because you have to jump through hoops to get it from someone else. Also some camo pattern clothes just because I really love camo pattern stuff.

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I really don’t mind what clothing options they give, but I hope they have an even/close to even amount of clothing for male and female characters. The same goes for hairstyles. It bothers me that the girl gets way more options than the boy. (Also please bring back the ponytail hairstyle!)

5. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Want The Feature To Be Return. And This Time, It Can Completely Be Based On Real-World Cloths (Of Course, That Expect All The Famous Company). Say, It Is Possible To Have Make-Up Item Or Contact Lens In Pokémon Series?

6. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    BEANIES AND SWEATSHIRTS.

7. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I think it would be interesting if they did a online clothes shop! People could upload their own t-shirts and such and it could be pretty cool! I do think that more hair customization is in order, and probably a more even spread of clothes between the girls and guys as valor pointed out.

Rezna likes this.
  8. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    HOO BOY this could be a pretty interesting idea.

I think further color customization on the clothes would be great. Access to the color wheel on just a handful of clothes would more than satisfy what I want. Will they do it? I'm willing to be that they don't, but it would be a nice touch!

Rezna likes this.
  9. Wabi Sabi

Ralts
    (Ralts)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽130.0
    I honestly think jewelry would be pretty cool. It wouldn't look very impressive by itself, but it could really accentuate and bring together an outfit. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets... that would be nice. I also think less intense/saturated colors for makeup would help a lot. The option of makeup in of itself is great, but bright oranges and neon pinks aren't exactly appealing on my character's face.

10. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Non-torn jeans and more glasses options would be nice.

Outfits based on trainers throughout the series would be a nice nod to older fans without being too intrusive. Imagine being able to dress as Red or Leaf while traveling the new region!

11. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
  12. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    More varieties of hats would be nice. Like actual different types of hats. I like jackets a lot so it would be nice if it were possible to put on shirts and jackets separately, instead of what they did in Gen VI where the few jacket options there were had been connected to the shirt worn underneath. If I find a favorite jacket that I want to wear it all the time, it would be nice to still be able to change the shirt underneath.

13. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    A single thing that I would like to see for these games is to allow the characters, both male/female, to wear a kilt. It would mix things up a bit, and be a nod to Scotish culture (people have been saying that at least the female playable character looks Scotish, so I don't see why the boy wouldn't be too).
    Also, having more freedom with accessories would be cool (hats, gloves, potentially jackets).