1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What level is your current Buddy?

Discussion in 'Safari Zone' started by Eclipse, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Eclipse

PokéPoints:
    ₽3,716.7
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I was surprised to not find a thread like this before - I searched through the Safari Zone and didn't find a thread exactly like this, but if it's too close to an existing thread, just tell me and I'll close this down.

So, there are a lot of things in the Catcher to raise. Some people are trying to hatch an Egg. Others want to make one of their Buddies really powerful. Still others just want to collect more and see what evolves to what.

Whatever the occasion is, you're always raising something. So, what is it? Where are you at? What goal do you have right now? After you raise this Buddy, what will you do next?

(This thread encourages members for repeat posts, just like the rest of the Safari threads. After all, our Buddies constantly change, don't they?)

I'll start off by sharing mine.

::::

Right now I'm raising a Togepi to see when it evolves, and posting this thread will put it to exactly Level 20. I don't know exactly when it evolves, but I am assuming it's no later than 25 - I base this on the fact that Cadbberry has already evolved hers, and I want to record the number down.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance Green Team
    Admin VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,447.5
    Battle Points:
    ★1
    Gold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of VerityLuxury Ball ★★★
    Raising my Pikachu to the max level!
    At 104 currently.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Super Mod Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽660.9
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    My bulbasaur is currently level 50 thanks to this post, half way to 100 now!

4. Chan

Chan Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽18.1
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    I need three more posts and my chamander will grow to level 2... yeah I know I'm a low-level noob xD

5. Butternut

Butternut Birb mod
    Moderator Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽581.5
    Battle Points:
    ★6
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    My eggy over here is level 10... I really hope I get the time to hatch it at some point.

6. WolfeyStar

WolfeyStar Puka Puka
    Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,190.9
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    My egg Buddy is level 21!!

We're getting there... slowly...

7. Apawn

Apawn 新世界
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽378.9
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Shiny QuilavaQuilava
    Im on the same boat with my boi here with my Level 73 Tauros- attempting to max out

Vigilance likes this.
  8. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert
    Discord Mod Social Team Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽381.7
    Battle Points:
    ★1
    Park Ball ★★★
    Level 13! One post away from level 14!

9. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray Deluxe Edition
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,219.6
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    My Togepi is currently at level 10. I'd like to evolve it before switching to a Legendary Egg again.

10. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child
    Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽245.9
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    My Togepi Egg as at Level 9! after this post and one more, it'll hatch!! YAY TOGEPI!!!

11. DemonicKraken

PokéPoints:
    ₽8.1
    Battle Points:
    ★12
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Level 4 Poliwag. Second one I'm trying to evolve, after my kakuna. This is gonna take so much longer so i'm internally crying at how many posts this is gonna require just gonna go on and wait for it to evolve.

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter
    Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.6
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary egg's at 15! I've been incredibly busy this month, and stressed on top of that.. but I really want to get this baby high enough for it to hatch. ; ;//

13. Bubbles

Bubbles (⊙﹏⊙)
    Super Mod Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽129.7
    Battle Points:
    ★32
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Right now my legendary egg buddy is lv31... soooooon.

14. ShinigamiMiroku

ShinigamiMiroku Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽660.8
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hatched my Togepi, so I'm back to hatching the Legendary Eggs. My current one is 26, but I've several more to hatch, so I'm gonna be at it for awhile, yeah.

15. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King
    Admin

PokéPoints:
    ₽186.2
    Battle Points:
    ★64
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    About level 4... I need to train it some more.

16. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽867.3
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    This here egg is just level 4. Still a long way to go...

17. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.5
    Battle Points:
    ★16
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    My 3rd legendary egg is currently at level 14. I haven't been very active here lately, haha. ^w^;

18. Hraesvelgr

Super Mod Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽660.9
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Dragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★Lure Ball ★★★★
    Just level 2 since I just started training this one.

19. Bubbles

Bubbles (⊙﹏⊙)
    Super Mod Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽129.7
    Battle Points:
    ★32
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    My legendary egg buddy is lv39! It's going to hatch soon.

Kiet the Witch likes this.
  20. Morgaine

Morgaine Aura Priestess
    Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,362.0
    Battle Points:
    ★4
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Athena the Eevee is level 8, right now.

Kiet the Witch likes this.