1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Mega Accessory would you want?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by OzoneFruit, Oct 4, 2017.

1. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Oooh, a book would be cool! Like one of those ones with a gem embedded in the cover?

Also, now that I thin kof it, a Mega Bookmark would be kinda cool too! (Like one with a Mega Stone on the tassle!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    That idea was really interesting, so I searched up some book series with gemstones on the cover, and just the fantasy alone!
    The I Am Number Four books-you could inlay the stone on one of the patterns. The Deltora series! Or something like the below:
    [​IMG]
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Ermahgersh, Deltora Quest was like one of my favorite series as a kid!!! I still have all the books, including the Shadowlands, Dragons, and Book of Monsters!

GiratinaMissingNo likes this.
  4. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Imagine Officer Jenny with a Mega Police Badge. That's be cool! Now if only Arcanine had a Mega evolution...

5. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Oh please, GameFreak, if you ever bring Roxie back, give her a Mega Beedrill with a Mega Stone in her guitar. That would be the coolest instrument ever.

6. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Same here. Being nearsighted and in college, I have to wear glasses almost all the time (especially outside, given my light-sensitivity), so having a small stone attached to it would be not only stylish but functional as well.

7. Knightmare

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽214.5
    A choker, I prefer them over necklaces so I'd love to wear one, and the megastone as the pendant.

8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    I wouldn't use it but a barrette/hair slide/hair clip/whatever you call it would be cool.
    I would use a Mega Fingerless Glove, like that with the stone in the button's place.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  9. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Yo, that's a sweet-looking glove! Would definitely be an awesome Mega item to use! :D

Gwoomy likes this.
  10. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I think I would love the glasses considering that I wear glasses all the time. Not only that, but I think it would be cool showing off a Mega Stone with just the side of my glasses.

OzoneFruit likes this.
  11. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Seems like Mega Glasses are a popular choice around here! What fun! :D

12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    I think I'd love to be able to have a Mega Pendant since I have a pendant that I always wear whenever I go outside our house. I dunno, but it's kinda like a lucky charm to me.

13. UltraHusk

UltraHusk School Kid

Cubone
    (Cubone)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽26.8
    if i were to have a mega accesory, i would have a Mega armlet on my left arm. i think it would look cool with a t-shirt or a tank top, not really shirts or jumpers.

Than on my blaziken, he will have an armlet as well.

14. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Give me a mega belt or a mega pin, I wish we could actually pick which and where it goes

15. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,996.0
    Honestly, I think I would just stick with the plain old Mega Bracelet. I like the design and think it would probably fit me better than any other kind of Mega item would.

16. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Mine would be a very techy mega arm bracer. Something that I could bring up a holographic computer system with. It could call people like an xtranciever or holo-caster, function as a home computer, have a built in Pokédex (either fully functional or support, preferebly both), could link to other computer systems, and could even link to the Pokémon storage system; that and hold a kick-butt keystone!, plus it would have a slot to support a z-ring. I know that's a lot to do but come on, I'm into science fiction and science fantasy. If I was a real life trainer, I'd make it happen.

17. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Maybe a Mega Pokéball...
    A mega-ring for your fingers would be nice too...

18. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Mega earring! Preferably an industrial bar because it’s the thing I wear 24/7.

19. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    That would be awesome. "THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!" :D

BTW, major kudos to anyone who gets the reference. :3

#39 Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Gwoomy likes this.