1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What one Pokémon would you travel with?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Suppose you could pick one Pokémon to be alongside you, either to travel with on your Pokémon journey or just to have as a partner in real life. Which Pokémon would you pick?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    Easy one, I'd pick a Shinx, because it's my favorite Pokémon! :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    I would obviously pick my boy, Feraligatr.

• First off, he’s my favorite Pokémon
    • He’s intimidating- Large and powerful jaws, sharp teeth, a sturdy and large frame, and he’s a alligator
    • He can be a mount
    • He’d be helpful eith swimming across the ocean.
    • He’s very physically strong and fast on land
    • Who could say no to those big, beautiful, gold eyes??!?!?!!

4. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Alolan Sandshrew, of course, it being my favorite Pokémon and all. I live pretty far north as well, so an Ice-type wouldn't have much problems with hot weather.

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Ninetales. Strong, graceful, intelligent - what's not to like?

6. Moonstruck-Mist

HoverBoots
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 35
    PokéPoints:
    ₽544.9
    Buizel.

Where I live, the weather is so variable, and it'd be nice to have someone to assist on both sides of the year. Nice and cool during the summer, and someone to snuggle with during the winter. Plus, it's my favorite Pokémon. I wouldn't deny it if given the chance to be with my little buddy.

7. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I would either go with Steelix or Cinccino. Steelix beacuse it's a titan who also probably makes a good method of transportation (as long as people don't mind roads getting torn to heck), and Cinccino is just so adorable and really fits the cute-sidekick role. I guess it depends on the circumstance of my travels.

8. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'd have to go with my boy Snivy.
    Why? Because not only is it one of my favourite Pokémon ever, he is also small and would be easy to travel around with.
    Incineroar would be an awesome companion too, but I'd be constantly worried he'd accidentally set the house on fire. Haha

ChocoChicken likes this.
  9. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I think I'd like a Togekiss. They're soft, fluffy, kindhearted and they can fly. Why wouldn't anyone want a Pokémon they could fly on?

10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Blaziken. That way, it can kick other people’s asses if they annoy me. Also, it’s one of my favourite Pokémon.

11. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    As a pet, I think Mincinno or Shinx would be pretty neat. I’ve always been a big fan of Mincinno and it cleans up really well (which I could certainly use considering I clean my room about... never)! Shinx is just cute and I love cats.

For traveling, I think Gogoat would come in handy. It’s efficient and would probably be fun to ride on, and more comfortable than a Rapidash or Mudsdale.

12. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’d go with my boi Empoleon. Intimidating, cool, and a good swimmer. And he’s also my favorite Pokémon if you couldn’t guess by my username.

TheSadUmbreon likes this.
  13. TheSadUmbreon

Rose Quartz
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽18.5
    i would go with an umbreon because powerful, cool, good companion, and favorite Pokémon if not a newly hatched pichu

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  14. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,236.9
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Swablu. It's cute, helpful (apparently it likes to clean), musically talented, and small, so you can hide it when needed. It can also learn Fly. Anyone who knows what Fly does in the original Pokémon games knows how over-powered it is. Bye, guys. *flies off and proceeds to crash into the ceiling*

15. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,944.4
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    That's hard to pick when you have a bunch of favorites but I'd say either Totodile or Houndoom. Why? Just because I like them and I've grown to like them even more after I made a OC that have these two.

16. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Eevee, I like having a cute little friend to travel along with then...I guess Chikorita's awesome too. It smells really nice according to one of its Pokédex entries. And it becomes Bayleef one of my favourite Pokémon ever...man...I just don't know.

17. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Aside from Cosmog, I’d pick Victini. Strong in battle, adorable, and can increase my luck!

18. jmoul18

Gwen
    (Kirlia)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽36.3
    Gardevoirite ★★★★Poké Ball ★
    Gwen, my Gardevoir that has been with me since Sapphire.

19. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I'm gonna go with... Altaria. It's floofy, it's cute (yet also pretty majestic), and it can fly me around places! Did I mention it's floofy?

20. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Definitely Deerling or Sawsbuck <3