1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Planet are You?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jupjami, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    When one hears the word 'horoscope', I bet many would immediately think of the Zodiac, those 12 constellations (or animals) that determine your personality and/or fortune for the day. But did you guys know the planets also have their importance in astrology~?

While the zodiac constellations determine one's overall personality, the planets (which include the sun and moon, for some reason) determine your 'drives' in life, how the zodiac really influences your everyday decisions. In fact, your sign is actually your sun sign, that is, where the sun is in when you were born~!

Now while it's actually the positions of the planets that determine your 'drives', it's fun to see what planet you are, no~?

The Sun is the centre of the Solar System; as such people who are of the Sun like to take the centre stage. Their drive is identity, wanting to make a name for themselves.
    The Moon is the 'mother' of the planets, and people who are of the Moon tend to be caring and emotional. Their drive is feeling, and usually follow where their emotions take them.
    Mercury is the planet of communication; those who are of Mercury have an endless thirst for knowledge. Their drive is learning, and won't hesitate to ask questions.
    Venus is the planet of love and beauty, and such those who are of Venus are quite pleasant to be with. Their drive is aesthetic, whether it be arts, music, or even the 'beauty' of relationships.
    Mars is the planet of aggression and conflict; those who are of Mars live to fight. Their drive is competition, and want to assert themselves in the world.
    Jupiter is the largest planet of the Solar System; thus it is the planet of expansion and exploration. The drive of those who are of Jupiter is discovery, of finding their purpose in life.
    Saturn was once known as the final frontier of the Solar System, and as such is the planet of rules and boundaries. The drive of those who are of Saturn is duty, uptight and strict, and are the most responsible of the bunch.
    Uranus is the first newly discovered planet in the Solar System, so it is associated with change and revolution. The drive of those who are of Uranus is innovation, and describe an age of change and new technologies.
    Neptune is the second newly discovered planet in the Solar System, and is associated with dreams and the fine arts. The drive of those who are of Neptune is imagination, and describe an age of spirituality and inner peace.

What planet are you and how much is your planet related to you~?

Born in October, I am of the planet Venus; and it shows~! I love seeing the beauty of things, and exploring the intricacies of everything in life! I fancy speaking in style, and am quite well-versed, if I do say so myself~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I was born in January, so that makes me a Saturn. I'd say I;m strict (but I'm not very responsible)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jupjami likes this.
  3. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I'm Mars. Kinda strange, because I'd rather not fight than fight. Conflict bad n all that stuff.

Jupjami likes this.
  4. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    October, so Venus. I'm definitely super into arts and music, but a pleasure to be around? Not so much. (I'm sure once people get to know me, they like me just fine and enjoy my company, but it takes quite awhile to get to that point).

Jupjami likes this.
  5. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Apparently, Uranus. I wouldn't say I'm a very inventive person. I really haven't made anything nor have a drive to invent at all. I tried tinkering in a professional lab and I didn't like it. I may be surrounded by new technologies coming out, but I prefer to use them than make them.

Jupjami likes this.
  6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Ahahah of course~! Mars can also be your confidence and how you assert yourself into the world, how you reach out to others~

Ah don't worry, Uranus is not only about creating new things, but also of finding new ideas~! The truly main thing about Uranus is change, no matter what form it may be~