1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Pokémon game remake are you waiting for?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by p_sychic, Jul 5, 2017.

1. p_sychic

p_sychic Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.3
    What remake are you waiting for?

Is it maybe a third remake for Pokémon Red or Pokémon Gold? Or is it a remake for Platinum? Or a remake for any other Pokémon game??

I loved Gen 1 and 2 so much, and I'd like to see a third remake for Pokémon Gold, what about you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    It's pretty common right now, but I'm pumped for Diamond and Pearl remakes. they have a special place in my heart, and I would love to visit sinnoh again. I wouldn't be opposed to having a double set of remakes though, revamping Kanto in one version and Sinnoh in another.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    p_sychic likes this.
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I would be down to see Sinnoh again, it is really my favorite region and my favorite villain team. I want to see how much farther they can take it now with how they have been able to push the censors a little further since Cyrus did was everything to die, he was a messed up man.

p_sychic likes this.
  4. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    I would like to see a Pokémon Emerald remake. It was the first game i ever played and the game that brought me here. I would love to see a remake of it.

p_sychic likes this.
  5. Dragonair

Dragonair Original 151

God
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽169.7
    Pokémon Yellow.

Crest and p_sychic like this.
  6. BlackSmithy

BlackSmithy Memelord Supreme

Naked Boi
    (Burmy (Cloakless))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽203.1
    Poké Ball ★Staff of VerityPhilosopher's CowlCrown of Valor
    I'm waiting for a gen 4 remake lol

I loved those games

Kiyase and p_sychic like this.
  7. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    This might sound crazy but I'm hoping for a remake of BW/BW2. I loved Gen 5's story and hopefully with a remake there will be better, more updated graphics and more post-game content. I thought the pseudo-3D custcenes they had back then were pretty cool so imagine what they can do with perhaps the Switch's graphic capabilities.

p_sychic likes this.
  8. Otter Mii-kun

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I know everybody wants Diamond and Pearl remakes, but I'd rather have Red/Green remade once again, this time using the graphics engine for Sun/Moon. *gets hit with tomatoes as people complain about Kanto being featured yet again*

p_sychic likes this.
  9. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,884.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    As long as it wasn't just red and green, I wouln't have a problem. Kanto is a little bland in my opinion, but if there was more to do, and maybe another game with a different remake, it could be cool

p_sychic likes this.
  10. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I would mind Gen 1 remade in Gen 7 as long as they actually spice up the games because let's be honest, Gen 1 is boring.

Also lowkey hoping on they'll remake the Ranger games which i know will probably never happen but I a guy can hope.

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    This is exactly what I also think. Kanto is a very boring region and I cannot understand why people are so hung up on it. I actually started with Gen 1, so don't go and say that I never played the Gen. I did. I much rather have a Gen 4 remake. At least there is something to do there.

12. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I started with Gen 1 as well, still remember playing Red and Blue with my friends. But unless they actually add more to the Kanto remakes they're not really worth it for that yeah Gen 4 will be much better even if I don't really care much for Gen 4.

13. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I could do with a sequel to Kanto. But not a direct remake with just a new post game area added, like what happened in FRLG.

14. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    A sequel would be nice, new story, updated pokédex, more added content, maybe new areas and generally make the region just look better over all.

15. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    I want a new evil team to wreck Kanto and I want an updated Gym Roster. ADD A DARK GYM PEOPLE.

16. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    A dark gym would be nice, is like the only type that never got a gym. Dunno about a total new gym roster but new evil team would be rad because Team Rocket was kind of a joke when you look at newer evil teams.

17. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,673.0
    Diamond and Pearl because it was the first main stream Pokémon Game I ever had and want to see it remade one day.

18. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    True, Team Rocket is a huge joke. Even Neo Team Rocket did more than the original one. But Neo Team Plasma was probably the worst team I have seen. Actually just evil, no good intentions at all.

19. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Considering that I wasn't fan of Kanto, although I don't mind a remake with red and blue as stated above in the thread, I would much rather prefer a Sinnoh remake.

Pokémon Amie and sinnoh's Pokémon contests? It really can't get any better than that.

20. Aewynessa

Pidgey
    (Pidgey)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽219.4
    Staff of VerityCrown of ValorBig Nugget ★★★★★
    I'd accept a remake featuring either the Kanto or Sinnoh regions. Personally, I'm leaning more toward Sinnoh. With all of the new concepts introduced since Generation 4, a remake would have so much to explore and address (PRIMAL DIALGA, people!). If a Sinnoh remake turns out anything like ORAS, I'd be very happy. Maybe they would include some near areas to venture to from Canalave's port? That would be awesome.