1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Pokemon have you always wanted to catch, but couldn't find one?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Wizard, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    I'm sure a lot of us have at least one Pokémon that we've always wanted to add to our team, but we were unable to find one. For me, this is Dusk form Lycanroc. I missed the event during my hiatus, but the Pokémon looks legit.

What Pokémon have you always wanted? Why were you unable to catch this Pokémon? Have you tried asking around to find one?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    That was Feraligatr and Shiny Zard in every Pokémon game that ain’t gen 2 XD

Though, I did want a seviper for Ultra Sun. Not cause I thoughtt he was good,cause he’s actually bad, but I just like Seviper as a Pokémon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Literally any shiny to ever exist I still have yet to find one in game. I’ve never had an alakazam but that’s because i never bothered to actually try and evolve a Kadabra. Always a poke I’ve wanted to use tho

4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Tapu Bulu. He broke out of every single ball we threw. But as in looking for Pokémon... I've found every Pokémon I wanted, just that I couldn't catch any. And I can't find any shinies.

5. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Dhelmise. I wanted one on my Ultra Moon team but then I found out they have a ridiculously low appearance rate (something like a 1% chance). I just didn't feel like hunting for one after I found out about it.
    And my brother ended up finding one a soon as he hunted in the location they are found. Talk about luck...

6. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Probably any of the ultra beasts. USUM were too boring for me to get to them.

7. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    80% of all Mythical Pokémon
    I'm missing all mythical Pokémon from gen 2-5, because I didn't know how it worked when I was young.

8. Aalacer

Moonwalk
    (Lunatone)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽484.7
    I've had the entire dex stored in boxes for several gens now, but the third-gameness bait of USUM didn't work on me this time so I haven't bought any. That turns all USUM exclusives into Pokémon I want but I can't have, but the one that hurts me the most is Lurantis with Superpower :s

9. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Just a few months ago I decided to “return” to Pokémon since I lost interest a little bit, and it turns out I missed out on a Marshadow giveaway. And obviously no one’s gonna give away their precious Mythical, so I prob won’t ever get one
    How could this happen to meeeeeeeeee
    I made my mistaaaaaaaaakes

10. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    Shiny Honedge (Aegislash). I tried for SO LONG to try and get one, but ended up giving up and just trading for one.

(He remains as one of my favorite Pokémon, actually, but I still would like to catch/hatch my own someday.)

11. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    In Fire Red I spent so much time trying to catch a dang Cubone, but could never find one. But, if we're talking about more recent games, then I would have to say Mareanie. I've always loved Poison types, and I really wanted a Mareanie, but I could never find a Corsola to lure one out, so I just wound up trading for one

12. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Version exclusives usually, when I'm doing playthrough or something is not uncommon for me to suddenly want to use a mon like Growlithe in Silver which you can't catch in that game, or Rufflet in Black. While I get all versions of all the main games I can't always trade due to rule restrictions in my run or because I simply have no one to trade with like in the case with Silver and the Growlithe.

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Mostly just shinies, I have a complete living dex, aside from Meltan and Melmetal, who are not yet released in the main games anyway

14. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Feebas in Gen 3 and 4. I cry.