1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What program do you use?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Wabi Sabi, May 18, 2019.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    On writing, I either directly write in the writing app or on Google Docs. With art, I use MediBang PaintPro and draw with my laptop trackpad.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I do pixel art and MS Paint works perfectly fine for that, although I've heard Paint.net has some nice perks to it as well.

3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I use Gimp for animations (namely, to make them gifs) and sprites, as well as basic 'photoshop' to alter images (such as banners or forum ribbons). Sai is my to-go to for anything else (such as making the animation frames). Writing is on Google Docs or even Notepad if there's no internet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ZedKalEios

TWRP
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽207.9
    For drafts and notes, I lean toward wordpad and make backups to gmail/google docs. When I do spriting I fall back on MS Paint, and if I want to try tackling a proper art project I'm getting used to using GIMP.

5. Sylphiel

Sylphiel Swimmer

Volcanion Egg
    (Volcanion Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽568.2
    Krita for art, although lately I've been using Clip Studio Paint and liking it. Krita is definitely my preferred program though.