1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What scares you?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Achromatic, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    YES, I FINALLY FOUND ANOTHER PERSON WHO LIKES PERCY JACKSON ON HERE. AND YES, I DO SHIP PERCABETH.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    OH MY GOD YES! Let me calm down, ha ha. But this is literally the best thing that's happened all day! Thank you!
    For other people, spoiler alert.

Fellow shipper, what's your opinion on Nico De Angelo? Personally the whole 'son of Hades' thing and his emo look kinda made me crush on him. I fall way too hard for the bad boy...Blue, Silver, Gladion and now Nico. Yeah...

What about Luke's death? I am still kind of in shock about it.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Over 95% of us PJ fans are.

4. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Well...NOBODY IN REAL LIFE that I've talked to in person DOES but I'm so happy you do :) Match made in heaven-or you could say made on Mount Olympus! Although probably not anywhere near Athena or Poseidon. I still don't know if they are entirely happy about their children dating.
    But the rest of us SURE AS HELL ARE
    #MissingNo

5. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I think Hermes, Aphrodite, and Apollo are the biggest within their universe... and Leo, because he's just that cool.

6. GiratinaMissingNo

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Leo definitely. I kinda feel bad for Hermes, having to do odd jobs for Zeus, but at least he likes the job.
    #MissingNo

7. Jhopthegamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽117.5
    Guys, guys, we're getting way off topic with this thread. Let's just do this in a PM.

8. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    i think my biggest fears are mirrors (specifically of that...*shudder* urban legend that shall not be named), and spiders/bugs in general. i also dont really like lightning, but i could probs deal with it better if i had someone to cuddle up with during storms. :c i think..i'm also pretty scared of screamers/jumpscares, like..the scary maze type stuff. those scare the heck out of me.

9. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Never reaching my goals. This fear is probably the reason why I'm never able to make any. I feel as if I'll never be able to achieve anything I set as a goal and that everything is beyond my capabilities, even though I know that's not true.

That and my irrational fear of monsters lurking in the dark of my home despite the fact that I don't believe in that thing. So every night when I turn off the light to downstairs, I need to sprint up the stairs before the Downstairs Demon can catch me.

10. UnderTheMoon

PokéPoints:
    ₽79.3
    The thought of dying and being completely erased with no way of avoiding it. Also time. Time is my worst fear. I cant stand thinking too hard about clocks or calendars.

11. ChaoticLupa

Shadow
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽90.7
    Tornadoes and the fact that I will die one day, like what is on the other side, God? Nothing at all? No one has the answers, and it scares me half to death

12. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    My biggest fear is being hit by a car again, and my age old fear of being alone in the dark. I've always been afraid that something or someone will either sneak up and attack me or sneak up and kill me. I face this fear often and it can be nerve wracking for me. Be that as it may, I have the power to overcome great fear. The same super power as my favorite superhero, the green lantern.

13. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    I really cannot stand heights or the dark. Given to the point, it makes me freeze up or have anxiety attacks.
    I can't even stand out on my low balcony sometimes....

and the dark... to the point. I dislike going out, even in morning dark.

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Spiders...dear god

15. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Spiders, ugh. Why do they have so many legs?!? And so many...eyes.. I get creeped out just thinking about them...

16. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    spiders, dark dark (I can handle dusk and night at home, but pitch black..), heights, snakes, being alone and unloved...

17. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Everybody is afraid of spiders apparently. Myself included. :D

18. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I hate getting jumped or startled by something. Freaks me TF out.

I also have coulrophobia

19. Ultra5

Ultra5 Camper

(Moltres Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.8
    I rather like spiders. XD

But this is a fears thread so here are mine

Heights: I am a fat man and fat men are not meant to be in the air
    Fire: I advise against falling into a camp fire
    Gynophobia: From rather unpleasant past experiences.

20. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Loud unexpected noises. Triggers a day filled with panic attacks and general anxiety.

Fire. I love fire and hate it. House fires though have been my primary fear since a child though.

I used to have really bad agoraphobia when I left highschool but I'm a lot better now.