1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

what should I have Red get instead of a wand in my Pokemon/Harry Potter fanfic?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by FifiandFurrball4ever, Nov 24, 2017.

1. FifiandFurrball4ever

Legendary Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽167.7
    I'm making a Pokémon x Harry Potter Fanfic starring Red as the equivalent of Harry in this universe, but I want it to be believable for it to take place in the Pokémon universe with some Trainers having extraordinary abilities, so I'm not gonna include wands unless it has something to do with the trainers abilities. What should I have Red and other trainers get instead?

2. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,473.3
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I doubt this helps, but I just had the funniest mental image of a trainer pulling a pikachu out of a hat. Most trainers wear hats (at least in game) and there are witch/wizards hats, so maybe something like that?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. warriorseadra

warriorseadra PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽168.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    A ditto transformed as a wand?? Or what about the materials to make a wand like a Moltress tail feather, a Charizard heartstring, or a Rapidash’s tail hair??

5. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    How About A Magic Staff With Changable Holder For Pokeballs And The Crystal From The Legendaries Like Dialga And Palkia?