1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Sign Up to begin your journey. Catch, train, and evolve wild Pokemon while you explore Lake Valor.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
A Pokémon appeared!

What will you do?

CATCH

What Should my Next Let's Play be for?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nova Ozuka, Jan 8, 2018.

?

Which game should I play first?

1. Mario Kart 8

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Super Mario Maker

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lego Jurassic World

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. Xenoblade Chronicles

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  7. Super Smash Bros U

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. Kirby Rainbow Curse

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hiker

PokéPoints:
    ₽3
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    I'm not sure where this should go, but I'm sure the mods will move it if I post in the wrong place. I'll eventually get to make my second Let's Play video, but I want to know, which of these 8 games should I play first? That's why I set up this poll. Everyone can vote for up to 4 games. Just note that Kirby and the Rainbow Curse is the only one I haven't played a lot of.

Once I've finished some of these games or Nintendo kills the Wii U's internet servers, I will be open to suggestions, but I can only do consoles that support composite video. I won't be able to pick up doing a Let's Play videos until I get my next laptop. The one I have is not fast enough to support the software.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. PokemonFan26

PokemonFan26 Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽274
    Battle Points:
    ★12
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    I voted for the four games in that list I have played before. They have the PF Seal of Approval.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hiker

PokéPoints:
    ₽3
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    I actually have something silly in mind for Zelda when I get to it. Looks like we can agree on three of those games so far.

4. ShinigamiMiroku

PokéPoints:
    ₽112
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I voted for Mario Maker. There are SO many awesome levels that you could spend an entire year on the game and not make a dent in them.

5. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hiker

PokéPoints:
    ₽3
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Unfortunately with my dial-up, I can't do much very often other than play my own levels or the sample levels. I'd have to go to a friend's house and use their wi-fi to get someone else's levels.

On the other hand, going through my levels can be maddening enough especially when it's part of the upload process. As I've said in my first Let's Play, you do have to clear the level up to three times without dying to upload it: from the start and then each checkpoint. I also like to challenge myself, so I usually make my levels extremely hard.

6. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hiker

PokéPoints:
    ₽3
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    ...You know, I actually have a bunch of courses that never got what they were due either because I never uploaded them, or they were taken down due to a lack of popularity. I should play some of them for my next Mario Maker video if I'm at home.

7. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hiker

PokéPoints:
    ₽3
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    So here's how I think I'm going to do things: at the end of this poll, the order I play these games in is whichever has the most votes, and then I'll make another poll for each tie. So if I close the poll now, I would for sure do my second Mario Maker LP first, and then I'd make two more polls to decide between Lego and Smash and then MK8, TPHD, Xenoblade, and Kirby Rainbow Curse. Skyward Sword of course would be last.

Of course I'm not closing the poll until I can start recording my gameplay again.

Tags: