1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Sort of Pokemon Would You Like To See in Future Games?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Almandine-G, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Browsed throught the posts made, but I couldn't find anything like this, so here goes:

What sort of Pokémon Would you like to see in future games? As in, is there anything that you would just love to see? Here's an example:

With the addition of fairy type Pokémon, I was thinking about how this could be used to make a pretty awesome Pokémon line. It could start of with a small pink creature that's pure fairy type, with equal stats on both sides. It then evolves into something which is this but stronger. Now here's the interesting bit:

At this stage, it can either evolve into a fairy/dark Pokémon, or a fairy/ghost Pokémon.
    Essentially, the fairy/dark version could be physically sided, with an ability like Poison Absorb, which converts Poison type damage into health. The fairy/ghost version could have this, but with Ghost type attacks instead, as well as being specially sided, rather than physically, making for two Pokémon whose only weakness is steel.

I would just love that to be a Pokémon line in the next games.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Almiraj

Almiraj Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽46.5
    I'd really like to see a proper wolf Pokémon. Not so much because I really like wolves, but because I really DISLIKE wolf-haters. Yeah, I'm mean, sue me.

An Armadillo would be cool too. I don't think Pokémon has one, correct me if I'm wrong. Also, I'd really like another Kangaroo Pokémon. I mean, Kangaskhan is cool, but she hardly even looks like a kangaroo. She looks so reptilian. ...And why are her feet so short!? XD

3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    A dolphin Pokémon is something that seems quite obvious, but hasn't been done for six whole generations. I'd really like to see those majestic sea creatures get a Pokémon dedicated to them.

Other than that, a radioactive Pokémon sounds really cool to me. Maybe a Steel/Poison typing would be fitting for it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    A Fire roadrunner, I second a true dolphin, an Ice type husky

5. Drag0nK1d

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Why do I see a Pokémon based off a disney movie (unless you count Vaporeon already) happening?

But in all seriousness, one cool idea could be for a new Pokémon would be one based off of the Tree of Life.
    A legendary Tree of Life. what would that be? Grass/Fairy?

How bout an evolving Electric/Fighting type that is a cheetah?

6. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    You know, it's amazing that Game Freak hasn't actually come up with any of these ideas:
    A proper wolf would be cool (Mightyena doesn't count, it's based off of the brown Hyena)
    A dolphin (Seriously, where's our dolphins!?)
    A steel/poison combo? I mean, that would be pure awesome in a nutshell.

All these ideas are great, keep it up!

Ps. I love the idea of a fire Roadrunner, I just didn't mention it earlier because it isn't exactly obvious-but that's what makes it cool.

And a tree of life would be brilliant. Imagine its speed though. It's a tree. Trees don't move.
    All great ideas!

7. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    One day I'd like to see a really cute, pink, girly, fluffy legendary Pokémon that's also super powerful just for the irony :D I know Mew exists, but something a bit more detailed and blatantly cute is what I mean X3

Also, they should make a Puffin Pokémon and one that's themed around Sushi in some way. Food Pokémon in general would be great :P

8. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    We need a dolphin Pokémon. I am surprised that this doesn't actually exist yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.