1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What Time do you Usually go to Bed?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gazi, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Do you like to go to bed earlier? Or do you prefer to stay up to the late hours of the night? Is there any particular reason behind your preference?

Me, I like to stay up late. Like, on most days I don't get around to going to sleep until about 2:00 am. I just like the quiet hours when the rest of my family is fast asleep. I always feel extremely guilty whenever I stay up any later than 2:00 though.

2. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    It depends on what time I work the next day or if I have the day off. I generally sleep around 2am too if I have a late shift or the day off. If need be though, I can sleep as early as 9pm if I have an early shift the next day. It's hard to stay asleep sometimes those nights though as I may wake up to use the restroom or to snack.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    All of my classes this semester are late, so I have no reason to get up early in the morning. Because of this, I end up staying awake pretty late. Usually until 1 or 2 am.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    1-2 am. Sometimes earlier if I’m too tired.

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I try to go to bed by midnight, but sometimes I end up staying up past 2am.

6. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Eleven each night. Any earlier and I'll be groggy all day, any later and I'll be sleepy all day.
    I used to stay up to 3:00am every night (morning?) and for the life of me I don't know how I managed it. I was going to highschool at this point. Up all night RPing with friends. How???

I'mgettingold!?!?

7. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I usually go to bed anywhere between 2-5am. My sleep schedule is messed up.

8. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'm usually in bed by around 9pm but I don't go to sleep until about 11-12pm. I like to stay up for a few hours and do stuff on my phone (draw, listen to music, watch Netflix or YouTube, etc).

9. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I'm usually in bed around 10-11pm. I find that time works best for me, otherwise I have trouble falling asleep.

10. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Such night owls! I go to bed by 9 PM every day, and I'm about to voluntarily scoot that to 8 PM or earlier as a goal. Yes, during the summer I might be crawling into bed when it's still light out, but what am I supposed to do? Don't hit me with that "what are you, a middle schooler" noise, I wake up at 4: 30 AM every day and already have a heavy coffee habit as it is. A dude needs to recover from the toil of the strenuous life.

11. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    If I have school during the next day it's usually 2 AM (but I sometimes stay up a bit later, like 'till 3 AM, but it's rare), and when I just have free time during the following day I usually stay up 'till 4 AM or 6 AM,
    Just because I don't really have time to do a lot of what I want to do during the day, so I do it at night, and also because I just like how quiet it is when no one is awake

12. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    During school, I go to bed about ten o'clock, unless football and band competitions, but everything else I go to bed whenever usually meaning around midnight.

13. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I usually try and go to bed at 10, but most nights, I forget to go to bed at a reasonable time and end up sleeping much later.

14. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I usually go to bed at around 11 pm, though it really depends on how busy I am.

15. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I like staying up late, around 11:30 to 1:00 or so, but I prefer the results of going to bed early.

16. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,251.3
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    I usually sleep at around 10, but these days I sleep at 11.

17. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    @Cadaver Comet

You must come educate these people on what type of people sleep

11 something for me

18. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    On school days, I go to bed anywhere from 9-11. (I haven't gone to bed at 9 yet, though that would be amazing; it's usually around 10.30.)

On weekends, 12-2, unless I have something to do early the next day. It's usually around 1 though.

19. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I usually go to sleep around 11 pm, although sometimes I stay up to 1 am..

20. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Around 10-12pm. I'm a night owl, especially since siblings bother me all day.