1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What time of day are you most creative?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Sep 12, 2018.

1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Many writers and artists have a specific time of day they like to create. When do you guys usually write or make art?

I usually make art really late at night. Between the times of 9 p.m and 3 a.m is when I'll usually try to start and finish a piece. It's not the best idea, especially since I usually do it when I have school the next day.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I also work best at night. It's when I can sit down and write for an hour or two without being bothered by all of my younger siblings because they're all asleep. I also just really like the night hours and feel the most relaxed and motivated when it's dark outside, which definitely makes it easier to work.

3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I work at night as well, since there's less things bothering me. Plus, all of my classes this semester are pretty late, so I don't have to worry about waking up early.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I actually like to start working on art in the late afternoon. I usually get hit with something I want to draw around 4 or 5 pm. While I agree that night is one of my best times for focusing, it's not so great for me when it comes to new ideas. For that reason, I can draw at night as long as I did the sketch a bit earlier.

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    All my creativity seems to flow later on in the day....but I also don't like drawing when it's super late (11PM or later). T_T Not sure why but my mind has really picky preferences.

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Late in the evening for me. It is also the time I am the most productive when doing homework, sooo might not be the best thing ever, though

7. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    the time of day i usually draw has shifted from the late hours of the night to the afternoon when i have time