1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What TMs would you like to see in USUM?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Bubbles, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    In the Pokémon games technical machines can expand the options of attacks our Pokémon can learn. In Sun and Moon the following moves were available via TM.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What TMs would you like to see in the upcoming games and why? Do you think some should be removed because they are too overpowered? Which ones do you think would be great additions?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I wish there were some priority attack moves as TMs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FireSpartan5 likes this.
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I really miss TM Zap Cannon. It was a great move (It still is, as certain Pokémon learn it via level up/egg move) but I guess it was removed due to being too strong a move at the time? 100 damage and 100% paralyze if it landed in Gen 2 (when it was a TM). Some TMs now have over 100 damage so..I kinda want to see it as a TM again.

4. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I want the elemental punches back in TMs, they are great moves that are underused.

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  5. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I want the elemental punches to come back. We already have the elemental beam attacks (Ice Beam, Thunderbolt and Flamethrower), and their more powerful/less accurate versions, but not the punches. Gold and Silver had them. Why not now?

Cadbberry and FireSpartan5 like this.
  6. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I want a TM for the elemental punches and priority moves as well. And Flare Blitz, Brave Bird, Bullet Seed, Rock Blast, Power Gem, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Quiver Dance, Dragon Dance, pretty much just more stuff that is good that lots of Pokémon could have access to.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  7. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Bring back Dragon Pulse.

Also moves like Leaf Blade, Quiver Dance and Hypnosis would be neat too

And of course the elemental punches

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  8. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I want Dragon Pulse as a TM again. Also, I'd love to see the Elemental Punches and Stealth Rock be brought back.

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  9. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    I want Hypnosis as an TM. Also all of the old HMs that haven't been repurposed as TMs yet. I've gotten so used to having the HM moves in my party's overall movepool that I felt rather disoriented not having them in Sun.

10. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Oh, also, GameFreak, BRING MAH GIGA DRAIN BACK T_T

FireSpartan5 likes this.
  11. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    Defog would be nice. Elemental punches as well if move tutors don't come back. A good sleep move as well.

12. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    Iron Tail would be a nice one, just because it's so accessible to so many Pokémon, and, though a touch overpowered, pretty fun to use.
    #MissingNo