1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What type would you be?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Junkrat, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Furie

Furie Black Belt

Slagros
    (Umbreon)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.9
    I love Fairy and Dark types, but I definitely think I'd be a Ninetails, so Fire type for me - but not fire of anger, more like refined passion?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I'd be a fairy type. I'm very optimistic and I like magic and celestial things.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I'd be a Psychic type, probably. Suits me well, I love to get into people's minds and stuff.

4. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    I’d either be a Fire/Psychic or Fire/Ice type. I am very passionate, but more refined in my expressions of those passions to the point where I initially seem quite cold. I am also very intelligent and interested in fantasy blending with reality.

5. Ethereal

Ethereal LV Lurker

Luigia
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,311.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Probably Normal-type because I'm boring. Lol
    Seriously though, none of the other types suit me at all.

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Despite my avatar and my love for ice types, the type that would personify me the most would be steel. I'm often cold, hard, and does what needs to be done kind of like steel. The specific Pokémon would be Metagross because its steel, but also it has the mind of a supercomputer which relates to me as I often find my mind and thoughts move faster than everyone else (that isn't always a blessing). Its supercomputer mind also fits with my occupation.

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'd say probably steel/dragon or maybe steel/electric, they're among my favorite types but I probably share traits closes to steel, I'm able to takes a lot that comes my way and I'm also stubborn to a fault sometimes and don't always yield easy.

8. Random Person

Genesect
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽146.3
    I like electric type because it is the type of my favourite Pokémon, Zapdos

9. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Easily a pure Fighting type. I'm very pugnacious when I'm provoked and I have experience in mixed martial arts and self defense. Plus it's my favorite type.

10. sean hall

sean hall Swimmer

water mac
    (Ducklett)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽65.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeUltra Ball ★★Water Stone ★★★
    omg mine would be a fire and fighting type

11. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Definitely an Ice type. Maybe part-Psychic. I’m cool-headed, calm, isolated, and apathetic. Psychic because I usually focus on more than one aspect of a situation(and “smart” sounds like I’m bragging).

12. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    i'd be a normal type. i'm pretty lame

13. Saraceaser

Elfea
    (Honedge)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽48.0
    I'm apparently someone who's both Water and Normal (which fits, actually) but it's ironic considering that while Normal is one of my favorite typings, I also prefer Grass over Water, really.

...Though I have been told quite a few times if I were a Pokémon, I would either be a Pikachu or a Dratini, which makes no sense, but there we go, heh.

14. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Ground because I’m all about balance and being grounded (pun intended).

15. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'm pretty sure I would be a dark/ice type. Dark because of my general nature when I'm around other people, and ice because I like the cold, and am known to be pretty cold towards people if I don't like them. And what a coincidence, there's only one evolutionary line that is a dark/ice type, and it just so happens to be of some of my favorite Pokémon. I'm a Weavile, most definitely.

16. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    I'be a ground type. You can often find me chewing on rocks and such. I'm also immune to electricity.