1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What typings don't exist but you would like them to?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I want a Rock/Ghost Pokémon. Fighting/Ghost. Bug/Ghost. More Ghost types in general.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    We have Shedinja for that one ;) although those other two would sure be interesting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,743.1
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I don't count that one as Rotom's default type ain't Electric/Ice, I want one where is the default types and you don't have to do anything to get it that way.

4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Oh yeah. xD

5. Minedreigon

Minedreigon Mastermind

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I just want to see Bug/Dragon. Yanmega, you little let down. I actually wouldn't mind a Fairy/Ghost or Fairy/Dragon. The former could be a banshee!

6. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    It's literally the Dragonfly Pokémon! How could he not be Dragon/Bug :cry:

7. Kaeda_Yoshii123

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Pretty much any typing that we don't have now
    More specifically: Any type with fairy that we don't have, ghost, psyhic, dark, steel,poison, etc. I mean come on gamefreak get creative with the typings. Where is the dark/psyhic type or a fairy/poison or a fairy/fighting?←I really want to see a fairy/fighting type or just more fairies in general

8. Minedreigon

Minedreigon Mastermind

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    and of course, hours after I say I want a Dragon/Fairy, THEY REVEAL MEGA ALTARIA :D

9. Luky1

Luky1 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Kaeda_Yoshii123
    Ralts and Mr.Mime line (Fairy/Psychic)
    Inkay line (Dark/Psychic)
    ????

I would like Bug/Psychic

10. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I really want a fighting/ghost as well as an ice/steel type. I think It would be interesting to see these Pokémon created to see how they're designed.

11. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Fairy/Fire and Fairy/Bug are two types that I would really like to see. Either that or a Bug/Dragon, since that would be two of my favorite types mixed into one, haha.

12. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Bug/Psychic, or Dragon/Bug!....Or...erm.....Ice/Steel. Though I would really like to see an insect dragon first and foremost. Maybe something in the vein of the 7-tailed beast from Naruto?

13. Dragon of Vale

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    For me; Fire/Ice or Fire/Electric. It would be interesting to see the blazing ice Pokémon or Flaming electric Pokémon.

14. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Other than what i've seen, here's one that could be interesting:

Fighting/Ice. Two very strong attacking types that could provide good coverage together. That or Ghost/Fighting, I know that combined they don't really make sense but their STABs would be unresisted basically. Just some thoughts.

15. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    I want to see a Fire/Grass type, and can learn both grassy and fiery terrain :D

16. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Normal/Ghost. Only one weakness and that's something Game Freak could do a lot with in terms of design. It could really excel in competitive provided it was granted the right stats and moves. I have an affinity for ghost types, though, so maybe that's just my bias. :P

17. Kitsune

Kitsune Fox Demon of Illusion

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I want a ice/fairy. Ice with everything... All of the ice!

18. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I think the top three I'd like to see are:

Steel/Ice (Some metals are good at keeping cold things cold)

Fairy/Ghost (A possessed fairy? There are so many concepts they can use with this)

Electric/Psychic (This type could have some amazing designs, using electricity and psychic like attributes)

19. BlottoGoggles

PokéPoints:
    ₽16.4
    Any typing that they haven't done with ghost.

20. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Fire Fairy!
    I don't like fire types much but I think a fire fairy could have a really cool design. :) Plus it just sounds awesome, haha. Fire fairy.

(Unless one already exists :| )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.