1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What typings don't exist but you would like them to?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Achromatic, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That Weirdd Guy

That Weirdd Guy PKMN Breeder

Buddy
    (Sableye)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Ever since they have given us steel/ghost I have been pretty satisfied with the typings that have been given out. Though personally I would love to see a fairy ghost! I cannot imagine what gamefreak could do with the design, and eagerly await next gen to see if they do it!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    I think I'd want a Fire/Poison type (if there is one already it certainly isn't memorable), a Fire/Grass type, and a Fire/Electric type. Also I don't remember a Fire/Steel type exists yet, but if not I wan't that too. Fire is my favorite type, so more combinations of it please!

3. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Let's see what I can come up with...

Ghost/Fighting
    Fire/Fairy
    Steel/Poison
    Fairy/Ground

I would like all of these GameFreak!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Drag0nK1d

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Fire/poison seems like a big possibility because it actually makes sense (then again maybe I play too much dark souls).
    Ghost/fighting would work on a legendary guardian poke (potentially), and I'd love it regardless.
    Electric/fighting would also be cool too.

5. Spammernoob

Spammernoob A Spammer or a Noob?

PokéPoints:
    ₽52.4
    I just want a strong Ghost-Fighting for unresisted STABs. (except Ghost-Normal is immune to both. D:) I played Smogon's CAP(Create-a-Pokémon) metagame for a while, and they made a pretty cool Ghost-Fighting type.

Ghost-Normal would be cool too, as it hard-counters the standard Aegislash set. (shadow ball/Shadow Sneak/Sacred Sword/King's Shield)

6. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    well i would love to see a Fighting/ghost, ghost/rock , ghost/fairy(damn game freak why didnt you give fairy type to mismagious >.<), ghost/normal , poison/fire , poison/steel to say a few haha damn Pokémon really need more variety in ghost types :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.