1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What was your favorite childhood toy?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sohrob101, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    When you grow up as a kid, you tend to buy that one toy, that you literally can't get enough of. That one toy that is just so fun to play with, so intruiging that it never got boring to you even today. You would take this toy everywhere with you sometimes too, and just would play this toy the most. So my question is, did you guys ever have a toy as incredible as the one explained? If so what was the toy and what did you like the most about it?

For me it was this one spiderman action figure, the company that made it, designed it in a way where the spider man had actual good moving parts, and it was a detailed action figure too. I really like it, and still can't get enough of the figure today...even when the body can turn backwards and look freaky at times now xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I literally cannot get rid of my one barbie doll. It's just so pretty and so many memories of playing with it with my neighbors, or talking to myself while playing with her....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Not counting video games, and if you want to count it as a toy, probably my trampoline. I regret ever giving it away to the neighbor.

4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I still have my very first stuffed animal, which is an elephant that plays music. I love him to bits ahhh.

5. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I have a stuffed animal that I have no idea where I got it from. It is kind of like a koala bear, but it is blue and orange and it's really funky looking. I used to try and feed it applesauce and stuff as a child XD

6. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I had a white rabbit plush that I use to bring with me everywhere, even overseas! It was a present from my mum and she was called Rabbit. My sister had a brown one which she called Bunny.

I still have Rabbit to this day, she's lounging on my top shelf which use to be a book shelf until the a/c destroyed them by leaking water on them ;(

7. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I never really had a single toy like that. The only thing I can think of is the immense amount of Legos I used to have. I spent almost every spare minute of my life in building things, demolishing it and building something else again. I hope that counts?

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Probably my Gengar Pokémon plush, I've still got it!

9. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    I still have the teddy bear I loved as a young kid. It has long, brown, shiny fur that covers his eyes. He's called Rusty because of his colour.

10. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I had a really big rabbit teddy that was a good twice the size of me at the time that I loved. My dad ended up throwing it out though, which was a shame :/

11. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Legos, i just loved to build things with them!

12. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    My huge Charmander plush. It's actually helped me through a few emotional breakdowns.

13. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    My huge absolutely ADORABLE Piplup plush. I used to take it with me wherever I went & I still have it today.

14. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    A bunny plushie that I used to always have on my bed or sleep with at night. I still do to this day. <3 I also have a box of toys that my brother and I used to play with together; I don't think I could ever bring myself to throw them out.

15. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Gameboy aside xD...I would say taht a Masker Raider that I had. I also liked to build my own toys. taking part from some to add it to others and build a new character. I had really good results, also my parents thought that I could have future as Toy maker on a Company ,they still repeat it haha...I like building things and actually I make toys for my brothers :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.