1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

What was your first or favorite Pokemon team you have had

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Skdebop, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    For my fist i vivdly remeber Sceptile breloom i think sabley i think a dusclops and i don't remember the rest now for my favorite Its difinetley Blaziken Lunatone Breloom Swellow Gyarodos and finally a Raichu

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    The only one that I can remember is my firs Ultra moon team. Which was was Decidueye, , Alolan Muck, Magnezone, Palosand, Mudsdale, and Dawn Wing Necrozama. I had also used some others along the way but that was the team I first beat Ultra Moon with.

3. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I can barely remember my first team in Diamond, but I remember I only had 5 Pokémon for some reason. Empoleon (obviously), Dialga, Pachirisu, Graveler, and something else

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,293.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    My first success at a nuzlocke back in 2012 I think. I grew really attached to my team from there:
    Pokémon Emerald
    - Swampert
    - Ludicolo
    - Camerupt
    - Kecleon
    - Hariyama
    - Swalot

5. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    I will never forget my Sailor Moon theme team I used for a long time:

Serena the Persian
    Amy the Dewgong
    Raye the Ninetales
    Lita the Pikachu
    Mina the Pidgeot
    Trista the Kadabra

6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    It's hard for me to remember full teams, where they were used, ect. Some members I remember fondly (like starters, a surprise mpv, ect) but I remember my Moon team
    Leonidas the Incineroar
    Ed the Mudsdale
    Azalea the Rimbombee
    Teddy the Crabominable
    Rockness the Lycanroc (Midnight)
    George the Araquanid
    The whole team, including Rotom Dex, had their own personalities and everything.

7. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    umm, i still guess fro m my silver game.

Ian - Typloshion
    Hao - Umbreon
    Yoh - Lugia
    Falborg - Pidgeot
    Ryuzaki - Ampharos
    Spencer - Shiny Gyrados

The same team I use as my oc team Michelle, but If i play silver/soul silver somehow I wanna use that team again. It is gone forever back than when I was a teenager, but still nice memories. I never could defeat red though XD

8. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    My first real ingame team was in HGSS, I had a Typhlosion, Togekiss, Porygon, Starmie, a Shiny Charizard, and Jirachi. This was back in Gen 4 where people would trade hacked stuff on the GTS, and since I had Jirachi, Starmie, and Charizard's Pokédex entries seen, I could trade for those three. Someone wanted a Ditto for their level 70 Jirachi and I used all of my team members, but that one more than the rest. I eventually got stuck at the Snorlax in Kanto and my Jirachi was Level 86 before I lost my cartridge. I also remember the Starmie being about 60 and the rest being in the 40s.

This team is the biggest reason Jirachi is my 4th favorite Pokémon.

9. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    My first real Pokémon team was in Pokémon Black. I used a Surperior, Unfeazant, Stoutland, Simipour, and Krookodile. It was not balanced in the slightest, but I enjoyed using them. My favorite team was my first playthrough of Moon version. I went with Decidueye, Klefki, Wishiwashi, Sallazle, Oricorio (pom pom style), and Lycanroc-Midnight form.

10. ZEKCHOMP4LIFE

ZEKCHOMP4LIFE School Kid

holy
    (Reshiram Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.9
    i cant even remember my first team apart from dragon (i was little so its a bad name) my charizard but i do remember swapping my entire team for the elite 4 to gengar dragonite i kept dragon and i cant remember the rest